Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dvd Players
Jangar Wrote:Beanie, is it just when you want to watch a DVD that it is B&W ?

Yes, only when I watch the DVD... when I change my TV over to AV1, then the whole screen is blue, only once the DVD starts playing do you only see B & W
Beans
picanin Wrote:Beanz Angel is spot on in also suggesting that you make sure the DVD is set to output PAL. Check the DVD settings and the TV settings.

Pic,

where do I check this? I am a bit doff when it comes to this type of stuff...

If it is of any use it is an LG TV and DVD player
Beans
Beanz there should be a DVD setup type menu. Possibly tho because you lost the remote you will not be able to access the menu and if so the DVD could be useless to you now!
picanin Wrote:Beanz there should be a DVD setup type menu. Possibly tho because you lost the remote you will not be able to access the menu and if so the DVD could be useless to you now!

Not really clued up on these things but surely it's possible to access all the menus from the buttons on the TV ?

Beanie, if all else fails check your TV manual and if you don't have it anymore I am sure that someone has posted it on the net...
Jan it is highly unlikely to be the TV - most of the time this is the DVD that needs adjusting. However the menu's are generally only accesible via the remote so Beanie could have a bit of a problem.