Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fantasy Football league
#1
nter your team and I will create a mini league http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ The league I have created is called globalbuzz-sa so enter your teams now and you will need a code which is 152693-26702 Wink

The BBC web only starts from 17th
Reply
#2
Ahh finally a proper fantasy league not like that Euro 2004 rubbish,hey Homer Wink Big Grin

I'll try get a team in before I leave for SA. Im just waiting and praying for Owen to leave first :hooray: :cheer:
TRANSVAAL RUGBY EN
BOKKE RULZ
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by mcamp999
nter your team and I will create a mini league http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ The league I have created is called globalbuzz-sa so enter your teams now and you will need a code which is 152693-26702 Wink

The BBC web only starts from 17th

Sorry to be such a doff pain again, where do I enter this code mcamp?

I just know I am going to beat all of you this time!!


:cheer: :rofl: :cheer:
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Robok
hey Homer,is that code right????? :dazed:


retry it, it is the right code but on one occasion it didn't work

retried and it did

maybe refresh the page or even log-out and try again

RKADXI should be there

Smile
Reply
#5
If you can't enter via this method, then PM me your E-mail and I will send you the invite direct from the web.

Joan, have you managed it yet?

Mal
Reply
#6
Cape Town City Malcolm Campbell
RKAD XI TheDuck
maestroxi main maestro
Die Blindes The Boss
Clan Campbell Allan Campbell
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by TheDuck
retry it, it is the right code but on one occasion it didn't work

retried and it did

maybe refresh the page or even log-out and try again

RKADXI should be there

Smile


Thanks Im in........

Monkeyhangers ready for action Big Grin
TRANSVAAL RUGBY EN
BOKKE RULZ
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by mcamp999
Cape Town City Malcolm Campbell
RKAD XI TheDuck
maestroxi main maestro
Die Blindes The Boss
Clan Campbell Allan Campbell


Wanted to let you know that Die Blindes are in the game again and here is my name already!

Thought I need to let Jangar know that I am The Boss!!! :p

:daisy:
Reply
#9
and I'm in too..Big Grin
*Doer of healing rituals and keeper of brooms.*

*Water flows, Wind blows, Fire glows, Earth grows, Magic shows.*
Reply
#10
and so is the FLYINGBOK Big Grin
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New fantasy football league mcamp999 1 4,606 13-09-2010, 04:43 PM
Last Post: mcamp999
  Fantasy Premier League is back ... alcap998 0 40,049 13-05-2008, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Cheffie
  Fantasy Premier League alcap998 200 66,572 15-05-2007, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Cheffie
  Fantasy Football 2005/2006 alcap998 6 5,127 15-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Last Post: mcamp999
  Fantasy Football 2005/2006 mcamp999 343 77,512 09-05-2006, 07:12 PM
Last Post: TheDuck
  The greatest champions league cup final ever mcamp999 8 5,635 26-05-2005, 05:41 PM
Last Post: FlyingBok
  Champions league mcamp999 0 2,821 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Beckham tops football's rich list Pronkertjie 0 3,236 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Football managers slammed - good article alcap998 0 4,811 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  New fantasy premierleague 2008/2009 mcamp999 0 18,111 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)