Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Formula 1 (2005 Season)
ForumAdmin Wrote:would this do for now

:f1:

the two helmets in the image belonged to Damon Hill [blue] and Alain Prost [red]

I see too little red ... Wink
seasider Wrote:We will see. I've been reading up. Unfortunately it was your posts rattling on about some bloke called Shoeme. I picked him for my team and he can't drive. Should have known better. :dazed: :cheeky:

Bird dropping talks again ... :f1:
FlyingBok Wrote:Bird dropping talks again ... :f1:

I like I like thanks admin :f1:
:cheer:

WARBIE'S WINNERS are in!!!!!

:cheer:
Ok, Im stuck!! Rolleyes

Just checked my "team" for this next GP and it shows nothing :wall: how on earth do I edit it?? It doesn't show any options, etc>>>

:wall:
Strawbs Wrote:Ok, Im stuck!! Rolleyes

Just checked my "team" for this next GP and it shows nothing :wall: how on earth do I edit it?? It doesn't show any options, etc>>>

:wall:

The Editing has closed, they had final qualifiers today for the Aus F1. Had to be sorted by this am

TheDuck Wrote:The Editing has closed, they had final qualifiers today for the Aus F1. Had to be sorted by this am

Sigh.. yawn.. I didnt know... I only saw your email now now! :dazed:

:babyroll: :dazed:

:thumbs:
Strawbs Wrote:Sigh.. yawn.. I didnt know... I only saw your email now now! :dazed:

:babyroll: :dazed:

:thumbs:

you can edit after Australia for the next F1 ... then you can make final changes after 1st practise ... stand to correction ... ask the Pro lols who finished 3rd last year out of 1000's

Big Grin
TheDuck Wrote:you can edit after Australia for the next F1 ... then you can make final changes after 1st practise ... stand to correction ... ask the Pro lols who finished 3rd last year out of 1000's

Big Grin

I will get back to you on that one need to read the rules again. Probably different for Yahoo than snowchicken.
Ok so here are the rules from what I understand. One very important rule is that you can only use the same drives/teams 4 times during the season. Even if you have them in your team they will not earn you points.

Quote:Each driver in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Grand Prix can be an active member of your team in no more than four races.

Once a driver has reached the four-race limit, he will no longer accumulate any fantasy points for your team even if he occupies an active roster spot. This limit does not change no matter when you join the game.

Your driver's start totals will not reset at that half-way point of the season. If you start your driver four times during the first half of the season, he will not be eligible to earn ANY fantasy points (neither qualifying nor start points) for the remainder of the season.

If you reach the four-race limit for a driver on your current roster, you will not be able to release him and subsequently reacquire him. You may keep the driver on your roster, but he will no longer accumulate any points.

If a driver is on your active roster for a given race but does not drive in that real-life event, he will not be credited with a race started.

The number of races each driver has started for you will be listed along with all of his other stats

Grouping how they set them out

Quote:All eligible drivers were divided into two groups - A and B - based on previous performance in actual races. In addition there is one group for all teams.

The groupings are set at the start of the season, and drivers will not be moved between groups at any time during the season. However, additional drivers may be added at any point during the season.

Use the Select links on your Edit Team Page to choose your squad. You must choose an four-memeber team which includes one driver from the 'A List', two from the 'B List' and one from the 'Team List

That pretty much sums up the rules different to last year and its going to be a lot harder to predict. :f1:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The 2006 season/s Ray 1 3,394 29-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Jangar
  Formula 1 - The road ahead FlyingBok 3 4,081 22-06-2005, 09:39 AM
Last Post: FlyingBok
  The calandar for this season.............. lols 1 3,323 18-02-2005, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Jangar
  Story of the season.......... lols 0 3,924 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Shumi season......... lols 0 2,537 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Formula 1 season begins lols 0 3,017 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  New Regulations for 2006 season lols 0 3,200 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Fantasy League for the 2006 season ? Jangar 0 6,428 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Yahoo's Fantasy F1 is back. Jangar 0 15,060 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Who's in for this year's fantasy season ? Jangar 0 14,947 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: