Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fruit juice and teeth
Quote:Originally posted by Venus
Won't regular brushing stop the decay caused by drinking juice or sugary drinks? I'd far rather my son (& I) drink juice sweetened with natural sugars than Aspartame.

I agree with you Venus. My children drink pure fruit juice but do practice proper dental hygiene and their teeth are just fine. Rather the natural sugars than filling their bodies with all these other toxins
Quote:Originally posted by sue w
Wow is that so??? Surely if it is that bad it should be taken off the market.

Well, after all the foul publicity about it, Proctor & Gamble have now put the brand up for sale.

Have you ever read the ingredients on a bottle of Sunny D, or Sunny Delight as it used to be called? Yeeeuuccchhh!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Tara
Well, after all the foul publicity about it, Proctor & Gamble have now put the brand up for sale.

Have you ever read the ingredients on a bottle of Sunny D, or Sunny Delight as it used to be called? Yeeeuuccchhh!!!

I haven't but I will definitely make a point of doing that. I have to confess that I don't normally read the labels on things. I probably should:o
Quote:Originally posted by sue w
I haven't but I will definitely make a point of doing that. I have to confess that I don't normally read the labels on things. I probably should:o

Well make sure you have something soft to land on when you read the Sunny D labels! Big Grin
Sunny D has more sugar than Coca cola for starters Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brushing teeth dudette 6 4,560 24-07-2004, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Curio
  Teeth Grinding Zulu_Foxtrot 2 4,042 16-02-2004, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Ameniatha