Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germany.
Hi from the land of "eisbein und sauerkraut, bier und bratwurst" Cool

If ever any of you are in this nek of the woods, please pass by and say hi (saying that, I am off the beaten track) Sad
Hagar the Lovable (and to some the Horrible) Wink
LOL, but they can pick you up on their way to munich where the reall party is LOLWink
Once you have visited the first two stops on the list you could visit us in the region of Ulm to help your poor liver recover a little..Big Grin
[color0blue]Dit was lekker by die see... Die Bodensee ( Lake Constance )[/color]
Quote:Originally posted by jimswin
Once you have visited the first two stops on the list you could visit us in the region of Ulm to help your poor liver recover a little..Big Grin

And here I was led to believe you were a tea totaler Big Grin

Hell do I love my German beer Wink
Quote:Originally posted by sterretjie
LOL, but they can pick you up on their way to munich where the reall party is LOLWink

I'm with you on that one! LOL Big Grin
"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly." G.K.Chesterton

Organiser of the South African Stammtisch in Munich -> Munich.Saffers@*******.co.uk
Quote:Originally posted by jimswin

Hi Jim, will be in Ulm this coming Wednesday, just a day visit to *** on a hotel director......might need a beer after...
Hi Hager,

you forgot:

the Blackforrest, Lederhosen and in Hamburg the "Reeperbahn"Wink

All the best from HamburgBig Grin
Start the day with a smile and the day will be good
Hagar Wrote:Hi from the land of "eisbein und sauerkraut, bier und bratwurst" Cool

If ever any of you are in this nek of the woods, please pass by and say hi (saying that, I am off the beaten track) Sad

Hi Hagar , we're trying to "pass by and say hi" , albeit : don't know how to get in touch !
Have tried to p.m. you , but your "box" is too full ;
please , p.m. or e-mail me ,
thanx
R.
So, has everyone moved out of germany? Why no action here? I am also on the gatkant van die wereld in Ostfriesland.
arum Wrote:So, has everyone moved out of germany? Why no action here? I am also on the gatkant van die wereld in Ostfriesland.

Hi there Arum and welcome to GB. Quiet here me thinks, because life has moved on to WKW and Facebook. Are you an ex Saffer, and if so which part of SA do you hail from? BETTER not be a Blue Bulls supporter :innocent:

Ostfriesland, must be like living on another planet and trying to convince yourself you are actually still part of Germany :jester:

Catch you again here sometime and enjoy your time here on GB. If you have any questions shoot "Swaer", and if you are still young enough to play rugby, we need you down here in Saarland !!!

Cheers Hagar