Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
So who will be the first to give their review on the book here ............
[Image: bookswap_sig.gif]

The more that you read,
the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. Dr. Seuss

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr Seuss-
nikkinaz Wrote:So who will be the first to give their review on the book here ............

so much for reading today!! Will have to start it in a few days time when I am on holiday
[Image: qubranch_sig.gif]
nikkinaz Wrote:So who will be the first to give their review on the book here ............

Me I think... I've only just over 100 pages left Big Grin
On KFM they say the Poms say it is " flabby / illiterate and badly edited " :yikes:" (like my spelling) Wink
And I am happy to say that I was given a copy of the book, as a present last night.

Quite chuffed because when I was in the UK last year, I was given a copy of the then new Potter book for my birthday, but we already had a copy from Xmas, so I returned the book to the present givers.

And now more than a year later they came over to Finland from the UK and brought the Half Prince as a replacement

magic

:read:
I finished it last night. Very interesting read, but I was not as enthralled as with the other books.
I missed another duel with "He-who-must-not-be-named" but I am sure the 7th and final instalment will have that in shedloads Smile

Roll on Harry Potter and the Final Battle/Armageddon/Dark Lord ... Smile
TheDuck Wrote:And I am happy to say that I was given a copy of the book, as a present last night.

Quite chuffed because when I was in the UK last year, I was given a copy of the then new Potter book for my birthday, but we already had a copy from Xmas, so I returned the book to the present givers.

And now more than a year later they came over to Finland from the UK and brought the Half Prince as a replacement

magic

:read:

So your excuse of being away this weekend was just a cover up for wanting to read the new HP... :p :jester:

Dudette - I hope you're right about the next book Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SPOILER !!! - Harry P. and The Half Blood Prince Jangar 7 4,770 19-07-2005, 07:30 AM
Last Post: Bushbaby
  The Templar Revelation - Picknett & Prince Cheffie 2 3,399 12-07-2004, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Cheffie
  Who's finished reading the new Harry Potter? Jangar 0 8,919 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: