Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Bookwurms !
thanks ... i have a load of new South African books to post, they are recommended from the Femina and Fairlady....so next week....:thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by nikkinaz
Nooit ! Shame on you, it is the best bookshop in the world, can browse and order all from the warm comfort of your own home.

They are excellent with the deliveries, and of course they every title imaginable.

I like a lot of books from the US and so of course they can get anything for me, and at a normal price, unlike Borders and Waterstones. I still do occasionally shop there, but I find Amazon's prices so good.

(for eg, I wanted to buy a CD for a friend and on HMV it was £17.99 and Amazon £10.99)

No ways !!!
right - i shall do this then !!!
i am so behind the times ! Sad :haha:
:thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
No ways !!!
right - i shall do this then !!!
i am so behind the times ! Sad :haha:
:thumbs:

Jewels..they are excellent,..i even resell my stuff back to Amazon buyers....and the stuff is so cheap....this week alone i sold two books...superb website...:thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
Jewels..they are excellent,..i even resell my stuff back to Amazon buyers....and the stuff is so cheap....this week alone i sold two books...superb website...:thumbs:

i still have been on this properly !

i have started john grishams bleachers again as i couldnt get into it last time, i am still at the beginning parts !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Bookwurms nikkinaz 0 3,525 20-06-2005, 02:08 PM
Last Post: nikkinaz