Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
has come back to Radio 4. I'm busy listening to it right now via the Net.

Enjoy SmileHitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Thanx Dudette,

I am still trying to figure out how to 'record' last weeks episode to my hard disk :mad:

Is it episode 1 you're listening to or are you listening 'live' ?
Hi Jangar
I was listening to Tuesday's recording. All you do is right click and then "save target as" ... assuming you do have W$ind$ws Smile I'm not sure if it is the first program or not, but will check it out.
hi

It started LAST week already - you are probably listening to episode 2. It is live on Radio 4 every tuesday at 6:30pm started on 21 September.

There are re-runs on a Saturday I think.
To regret past mistakes is to live them over again....... move on and live your life without regret!
Quote:Originally posted by dudette
Hi Jangar
I was listening to Tuesday's recording. All you do is right click and then "save target as" ... assuming you do have W$ind$ws Smile I'm not sure if it is the first program or not, but will check it out.

Doesn't work :bigcry:

I can listen but not record :mad:
Hi y'all

I have The Hitchhikers Guide on disk (67MB), the Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul (38MB) and the Restaurant on t'other side (42MB)

I can bang 'em on a cd for you if you want
(I can fill the cd up with some other fun stuff too...)
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Doesn't work :bigcry:

I can listen but not record :mad:

I'm so sorry, Jangar ... about 2 months ago I was able to save something off the radioplayer. It seems that it can't be done now Sad
Quote:Originally posted by dudette
I'm so sorry, Jangar ... about 2 months ago I was able to save something off the radioplayer. It seems that it can't be done now Sad

No worries, I'm sure I'll figure something out eventually Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Movie dudette 7 6,267 19-11-2005, 08:17 PM
Last Post: dudette