Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am back and so are the Sharks.....
Gregg Wrote:Howzit buddy Cassie

Yes I agree.......time to fire these boards up. Let the Sharks and Convicts supporters start the war!! Big Grin :thumbs:

My Dad told me Pienaar was incredible......waiting for Rugby Club on Thursday night to check out the highlights!!

Sky showed 3 of the 4 Super 12 games this weekend....which one did they miss?? The Sharks - Brumbies game of course.... :duh: :curse:

He was fantastic Gringo .. but I did not like his stupid kicks the last 10 minutes of the first half - it was crazy but I think someone send him a luke warm bottle of something up his ars at halftime - he was GREAT the 2nd half.

His dad says he is actually a flyhalf in todays newspapers ! :haha:
Cheffie Wrote::haha:

OK. Sharks have a long way to swim up the table... I never realised they were the bottom feeders Rolleyes
Big Grin

:rofl:

:thumbs: Oh potted one at his best :thumbs:
mcamp999 Wrote:Gregg

16-16

22-19

25-10

12-9

These scores hardly constitute a drubbing... and a few would have read differently if we had a proper kicker selected in the first instance. Smal has not got his team selections correct i.e. Paulse and Watson being left out against the Waratahs. However, the performances have been dissapointing to say the least.

OK Homer.....I'll agree with you that the Stormers haven't been drubbed.....but the performances have been poor. (and extremely frustrating as a spectator) Chris Rossouw is patently not up to Super 12 standard :curse: and Gaffie was not much better at flyhalf.....the line-outs have been an absolute shambles and the form of some Boks like Marius Joubert and Big Joe are a concern.

I would expect more from a team that is littered with Boks.
Phuza, Bepha , Souza!!
Cheffie Wrote::haha:

OK. Sharks have a long way to swim up the table... I never realised they were the bottom feeders Rolleyes

:thumbs:

Cheffmeister.......good to see you back.......now Toks and I can have a field day!! Wink Big Grin

Now where is that Spam character??? :innocent:
Phuza, Bepha , Souza!!
Gregg Wrote:I would expect more from a team that is littered with Boks.

Fire the coach comes to mind ... :innocent:
Gregg Wrote:I'm not suggesting that the Sharks should provide most of the Boks......I don't want to get too carried away. After all...it is only ONE win. The Sharks need to prove on the away leg that this result wasn't a one-off.

The worrying thing is that both the Stormers and the Bulls have been comprehensively thumped on tour and their teams comprise a number of Boks...this is a matter of grave concern. The form of Bok test players such as Marius Joubert, Joe Van Niekerk etc has been very poor.

i do agree gregg joe and marius etc just havent been themselves. they not playing well enough to be recognised as real bokke.
FlyingBok Wrote:Fire the coach comes to mind ... :innocent:

That seems to be a very plausible option.
mcamp999 Wrote:That seems to be a very plausible option.

Only problem is......replace him with WHO?? There are no decent coaches in SA at the moment.......................

The players have to start taking responsibility too.....

Having said that....some of Smal's decisions lately have been puzzling to say the least!!! :o
Phuza, Bepha , Souza!!
Gregg Wrote:Only problem is......replace him with WHO?? There are no decent coaches in SA at the moment.......................

The players have to start taking responsibility too.....

Having said that....some of Smal's decisions lately have been puzzling to say the least!!! :o

I meant it in a joking fashion but I think all our Super 12 coaches needs to become a bit more realistic.

Once again we have the talent but there is something seriously missing.

Naas has a 10 point plan in Huisgenoot / You but I am not bored enough to start reading (yet) Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sharks vs Harlequins Gregg 1 3,902 11-02-2005, 08:27 AM
Last Post: Gregg
  Great welcome back for "The Bokke". Curio 0 2,968 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Province humiliate the Sharks mcamp999 0 2,272 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sharks down Highlanders in Super 14 mcamp999 0 2,517 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sharks Blues mcamp999 0 2,700 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: