Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm just too young for this!!!!!
Ok folks.......I have been informed by my wonderful daughter that I am going to be a *%^)$_^*£$&%() GRANNY!!!!! :wall: :bigcry:

What is the matter with these kids!!!!!

She was on contraception and knows all the in's and out's :mmm:

She is only 20!!!!!! :wall: There is no reason for her to have fallen pregnant!!

Here I am....trying to get used to the idea of turning 40 this month and she drops this bombshell!! :bigcry: :bigcry:
No longer a yummy mummy.. rather a grumpy granny? Big Grin

Sounds like she's following in your footsteps though by having them young
Cheffie Wrote:No longer a yummy mummy.. rather a grumpy granny? Big Grin

Sounds like she's following in your footsteps though by having them young

HUH! She should have learned from my mistakes!! :cheeky:

I told her all about my regrets about having a baby so young, even though I wouldn't swop them. All about the dreams I had but couldn't follow etc etc, the whole 'spiel'....... :wall:
kimbo Wrote:I told her all about my regrets about having a baby so young

Maybe she wants to see what the big deal was that you referred to her in such a way? :mmm:

Tell her she has to pay for your walking stick and knitting classes..
Big Grin
Cheffie Wrote:Maybe she wants to see what the big deal was that you referred to her in such a way? :mmm:

Tell her she has to pay for your walking stick and knitting classes..
Big Grin

:mad: That is not funny! I am no 'walking stick and knitting classes' granny! During the rare moment when my sister is able to draw breath from laughing so much, she says that I am too young to be a granny! :o
kimbo Wrote::mad: I am no 'walking stick and knitting classes' granny!

OK. Then I stick by the initial comment of being no longer a yummy mummy.. rather a grumpy granny..
Big Grin

At least you have 20 years to look forward to the preparations for becoming a great-grandmother.. :o
Cheffie Wrote:OK. Then I stick by the initial comment of being no longer a yummy mummy.. rather a grumpy granny..
Big Grin

At least you have 20 years to look forward to the preparations for becoming a great-grandmother.. :o

Sick Sick :noway:
kimbo Wrote:Sick Sick

Morning sickness too? :o
Big Grin
Cheffie Wrote:Morning sickness too? :o
Big Grin

I feel as if I could have...... Sick

Hubby did suggest to me....in a rather evil tone.....that perhaps I should get preggers now too and have our babies together.... :curse: :dazed: The sick snot!

He said 'there are people YOUR AGE having babies all the time'....... Confusedad:
Congratulations, Kimbo! :babyroll: How wonderful that you'll be able to be one of those young grannies who'll have the energy to be able to really enjoy your grandchild. You'll have the fun of being able to shop for the baby stuff & do the spoiling without having to do the sleepless nights. Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<