Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've lost my luggage
sunny Wrote:The difference is .. in SA it would have been stolen .. end of! .. Here .. it's been lost/mixed up .. there's still hope Big Grin

not really the twiglet who is known as posh spice had her luggage stolen.....and she was not in Souf Efrika.... :babyroll: :babyroll: :babyroll:
My suitcase came home.... all safe and sound! I wasn't home when it came and someone put a big sign on.... "Rita, I am home!" Smile

Don't mind the unpacking and doing the laundry now... lol!

:jive: :yes:
Icecub Wrote:not really the twiglet who is known as posh spice had her luggage stolen.....and she was not in Souf Efrika.... :babyroll: :babyroll: :babyroll:

wouldnt she have to remember what she owned to be able to say what was stolen

Wink
TheDuck Wrote:wouldnt she have to remember what she owned to be able to say what was stolen

Wink

Guess her suitcase alone is worth 10 times more that was in my suitcase :haha:
Pronkertjie Wrote:My suitcase came home.... all safe and sound! I wasn't home when it came and someone put a big sign on.... "Rita, I am home!" Smile

Don't mind the unpacking and doing the laundry now... lol!

:jive: :yes:

yay so happy for u..... :cloud9: :cloud9:

here if our suitcase does not come home with us, they load it on the next plane here and deliver by taxi...very cool hey? :p
Icecub Wrote:yay so happy for u..... :cloud9: :cloud9:

here if our suitcase does not come home with us, they load it on the next plane here and deliver by taxi...very cool hey? :p

Cubbie, I think they do that at Heathrow too Smile. I don't know where my suitcase went..... it has a "First Flight" tag on it?

Glad you got your stuff back, Pronks :weekend:
Ade Wrote:Glad you got your stuff back, Pronks :weekend:

Thanks Ade! Smile
sunny Wrote:The difference is .. in SA it would have been stolen .. end of! .. Here .. it's been lost/mixed up .. there's still hope Big Grin
Not really true
Lost luggage one year when KLM would not accept my hand lugggage, had it delivered within 24 hours at my son's house in ..........SOUTH AFRICA......

Johannesburg International of all bad places too............

:mmm:

Pronks, I am so glad you had your stuff, and that all was safe and sound.
Find it rather strange that it took so long though.... :p
Joan Wrote:Not really true
Lost luggage one year when KLM would not accept my hand lugggage, had it delivered within 24 hours at my son's house in ..........SOUTH AFRICA......

Johannesburg International of all bad places too............

:mmm:

Pronks, I am so glad you had your stuff, and that all was safe and sound.
Find it rather strange that it took so long though.... :p

Well, it took all of this week to get here..... two calls a day to the baggage claim department..... but grateful it arrived with lock still on. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aish, thought I'd lost my mates... disting 0 3,775 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: