Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've lost my luggage
Pronkertjie Wrote:Well, it took all of this week to get here..... two calls a day to the baggage claim department..... but grateful it arrived with lock still on. Smile

I suppose a week is not too long, I was worried when we landed in Johannesburg, as my hand luggage was too big according to KLM... have never had a lot with me, but their rules are their rules...

So a 24 hour wait was not too bad then

One thing we did learn from this experience, pack some stuff like underwear, etc together, you never know when something will go missing.
Many years ago, in fact, in 1995, BA "lost" my husband's luggage at Heathrow, but in all fairness, they did deliver it at his hotel in Amsterdam the next morning, just before he left for Groningen where I was at that time..

:p
Have just read this thread Pronkertjie. Glad to hear that your luggage has finally arrived.
My suitcase returned with a First Fly sticker on it.

:mrg: told me that First Fly flies from Luton to New York - wonder if my luggage went all the way to New York?

:mmm: :aero:
Pronkertjie Wrote:My suitcase returned with a First Fly sticker on it.

:mrg: told me that First Fly flies from Luton to New York - wonder if my luggage went all the way to New York?

:mmm: :aero:

well travelled luggage then, hope it went first class

:crylol:
Joan Wrote:Not really true
... KLM would not accept my hand lugggage,

'Luggage' only has two gg's Joan Wink
Am very pleased to read that your 'well travelled' luggage is back with you - the next thing you know it will be demanding its own pasport!! :haha:
Always enjoy life - and remember there is always someone worse off than yourself - treat others as you yourself would want to be treated.
sunny Wrote:'Luggage' only has two gg's Joan Wink
So it does, sorry for the typo, thanks for showing it out to me sunny

:duh:

typing too fast for my own good, that is my excuse..... Blush Blush Blush
Oom Rob Wrote:Am very pleased to read that your 'well travelled' luggage is back with you - the next thing you know it will be demanding its own pasport!! :haha:

[COLOR=Navy]Next time I'll ask for my suitcase to go home and I'll go to New York (if that is really where my suitcase went!) :haha:

:tourist:
Joan Wrote:Not really true
Lost luggage one year when KLM would not accept my hand lugggage, had it delivered within 24 hours at my son's house in ..........SOUTH AFRICA......

Johannesburg International of all bad places too............

: mmm:

Pronks, I am so glad you had your stuff, and that all was safe and sound.
Find it rather strange that it took so long though.... :p

Yeah but was there 'anything' left in the cases? :rofl:

Joan Wrote:So it does, sorry for the typo, thanks for showing it out to me sunny

:duh:

typing too fast for my own good, that is my excuse..... Blush Blush Blush

No probs ... I said I'd get ya back Big Grin
sunny Wrote:Yeah but was there 'anything' left in the cases? :rofl:

No probs ... I said I'd get ya back Big Grin

Looking at those teeth, I think you (U)

need some Colgate

:crylol:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aish, thought I'd lost my mates... disting 0 3,683 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: