Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ie 6
Quote:Originally posted by Joan
So Norton could have been the cause of all my problems after all!!!

I do regular Windows updates ( only critical updates though)... is that correct or not?

:dazed:

Yes .. "could" .. I would NEVER suggest Norton Systemnworks ! Now that is real cr@p !

Norton Anti - Virus I still believe is the market leader but I have just heard (and repaired) PC's with Systemn works - stay away from that.

As I said - since I installed The "extras' my PC slowed down to a standstill .. Sad

I do regular Windows updates ( only critical updates though)... is that correct or not?

:dazed:
As previously mentioned when you had the Media Player problem. Rather do them all ... that's why they are there .. to update what Bill did wonggggg Wink
Quote:Originally posted by FlyingBok
As previously mentioned when you had the Media Player problem. Rather do them all ... that's why they are there .. to update what Bill did wonggggg Wink
I had Norton SystemWorks, it has now been uninstalled and Ihave ASVG (free version).
Mediaplayer works for all stations in UK..I still cannot listen to any SA radio stations?

Any idea why not? Sad
I had Norton SystemWorks, it has now been uninstalled and Ihave ASVG (free version).
Mediaplayer works for all stations in UK..I still cannot listen to any SA radio stations?

Any idea why not? Sad

Eischhh ... nee :o sorry ..
Quote:Originally posted by FlyingBok
Eischhh ... nee :o sorry ..

Not much of a help, are you.......

Big Grin