Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jangar!
ITV have an ABBA 30 Year Reunion documentary on at the moment. I'm thinking of you! Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Quote:Originally posted by Venus
ITV have an ABBA 30 Year Reunion documentary on at the moment. I'm thinking of you! Big Grin

Agge Nee !!! We don't get ITV over here :mad:

But thanx for thinking about me Smile

I trust that you're taping it so that I can watch it when I visit... :p
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Agge Nee !!! We don't get ITV over here :mad:

But thanx for thinking about me Smile

I trust that you're taping it so that I can watch it when I visit... :p

I'm sorry, I didn't know it was coming on or I would've taped it. I just happened to flick through the channels & find it. Sad But, hopefully, they'll repeat it. Wink
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
I'm sorry, I didn't know it was coming on or I would've taped it. I just happened to flick through the channels & find it. Sad But, hopefully, they'll repeat it. Wink

You don't know when they show ABBA specials ???

What world are you living in ? :p J/K

I hope they repeat it and that you tape it as then we'll be able to have a "hyggelig" Saturday evening watching it.... Unless someone decides to spoil the weekend with a Braai :p Wink
You don't know when they show ABBA specials ???

What world are you living in ? :p J/K

I hope they repeat it and that you tape it as then we'll be able to have a "hyggelig" Saturday evening watching it.... Unless someone decides to spoil the weekend with a Braai :p Wink

I didn't consult my tv guide. :p

If they don't repeat it, you'll have to make do watching my ABBA Gold DVD that Pic bought me for my birthday! Big Grin

Sadly, Agnetha didn't make it to the reunion. They've now sold 360,000 000 albums!
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
I didn't consult my tv guide. :p

If they don't repeat it, you'll have to make do watching my ABBA Gold DVD that Pic bought me for my birthday! Big Grin

Sadly, Agnetha didn't make it to the reunion. They've now sold 360,000 000 albums!

Where to start this reply ??? :confused: :haha:

Your TV guide doesn't pop up and scream ABBA are on on Saturday night ??? Time to get a new one( TV guide that is)..... LOL (Sorry too much "Hitch-hikers guide..." reading going on at the moment...)

I can learn to live with having to watch the DVD... Smile

Strange that Agnetha didn't make it to the reunion as she has just launched a cd...

Strange that Agnetha didn't make it to the reunion as she has just launched a cd...

The little bit of interview footage that they had of her, she came across as rather wierd. Sad
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
The little bit of interview footage that they had of her, she came across as rather wierd. Sad

I think that anyone having lived a life like hers is entitled to be a little bit weird... :p :haha:
I think that anyone having lived a life like hers is entitled to be a little bit weird... :p :haha:

I just thought it was strange that she didn't make the effort to attend the reunion & acknowledge the people who were honouring them.
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
I just thought it was strange that she didn't make the effort to attend the reunion & acknowledge the people who were honouring them.

In her (auto)biography you get to know why she became reclusive and media shy, and then there was the incident of the stalker and since then she has been stalked again so one cannot really blame her...

Besides, it means that there'd be more focus on Princess (yes she has married a prince) Frida :cheer: Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For Jangar and other music lovers TheDuck 0 3,849 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: