Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jangar!
Quote:Originally posted by Venus

If they don't repeat it, you'll have to make do watching my ABBA Gold DVD that Pic bought me for my birthday! Big Grin

Sheesh woman! My street cred lies in ruins! Will it ever recover? Next you will be telling people I have a collection of Erasure CD's! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by picanin
Sheesh woman! My street cred lies in ruins! Will it ever recover? Next you will be telling people I have a collection of Erasure CD's! Big Grin

I guess I shouldn't mention that you do a perfect Andy Bell impersonation then? :taped:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
ITV have an ABBA 30 Year Reunion documentary on at the moment. I'm thinking of you! Big Grin

I saw it too - was great! Then went and bought the dvd :o
Quote:Originally posted by oe-la-la
I saw it too - was great! Then went and bought the dvd :o

Ah! Now Jan will know who to get a copy from! Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
I guess I shouldn't mention that you do a perfect Andy Bell impersonation then? :taped:

The only time this voice would ever do an Andy Bell impersonation is if I was riding a bike and slipped off the pedals and onto the crossbar at great speed! Big Grin
The only time this voice would ever do an Andy Bell impersonation is if I was riding a bike and slipped off the pedals and onto the crossbar at great speed! Big Grin

That could be arranged at the next gathering, provided that you'll be there :p
Ah! Now Jan will know who to get a copy from! Big Grin

I think she is referring to a 'normal' DVD Smile A video of the show should hopefully be arriving in your mailbox... Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
That could be arranged at the next gathering, provided that you'll be there :p

You shall have to try very hard! You will be seeing a lot of me when you are next here!
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
I think she is referring to a 'normal' DVD Smile A video of the show should hopefully be arriving in your mailbox... Big Grin

I'll be on the lookout for it then! Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<

I think you must be confusing Andy Bell with the BeeGees! :haha: I meant Andy Bell's dress sense, those striped tights in particular, & dancing! :crylol:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For Jangar and other music lovers TheDuck 0 3,849 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: