Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jen's journey
John01 Wrote:Jen, When I first looked at your post and I did not know what to say. I thought to myself that if I were in your position, I would be so angry at the cards that life has dealt. I feel humbled that you mostly manage to keep your spirits up.

I hope as much as possible that you are 100% cured and that the right person is always by your side to help your through this ordeal

Jen will only be able to answer this later this week. She will stay with someone other than her regular support group to help her through this week.

I just want to say, that it was not always easy..... it was tough going at times, but her sense of humour and her trust in a Heavenly Father helped her through until now.... not just her, but also those close to her.

:canwin: :canwin: :canwin:

Pronkertjie Wrote:I just want to say, that it was not always easy..... it was tough going at times

Undoubtedly it'll be a long road ahead. Her sense of humour will get her through the darkest times - laughter tends to brighten any room whether young or old.. hair net or simply a peak Wink

I sincerely hope the treatment is going well and your journal inspires others to hang in there and not give up on hope.

Jen.. hope you have a great week :thumbs:

:canwin:
Jen, you're in our thoughts & prayers this week as you have your treatment. :canwin:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
:canwin: Just had a phonecall from Jen and asked to let you know that she is doing pretty well - not as sick as last time...... she is hoping that it will carry on like this. The last time Wednesday was her worst time!

Go Jen go!!! :canwin: :canwin: :canwin:
Pronkertjie Wrote::canwin: Just had a phonecall from Jen and asked to let you know that she is doing pretty well - not as sick as last time...... she is hoping that it will carry on like this. The last time Wednesday was her worst time!

Go Jen go!!! :canwin: :canwin: :canwin:

Good news :thumbs:

:gogirl:
Another day and Jen is doing okay. She is soooo pleased!

She will be back home tomorrow afternoon and will report then. Smile

Go Jen go! :canwin: :canwin: :canwin:
My thoughts are with you Jen.
Sending a :hug:
Best wishes. Keep thinking positively. :canwin:
Thanks for the updates, Pronks. Smile

Jen, we're still praying for you! :canwin: :gogirl: :canwin:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Oh I'm SO touched and grateful for all your messages of hope and encouragement, and all the hugs. Every one is very precious. You are an amazing bunch of warm people!!

Back home after post-chemo stay with my friend, and can say that this time was MUCH better than last! Woke up each morning wondering if I'd get sick, and it didn't happen - though I must say I feel queasy and fragile now.

Even less hair now :eek: so as I'm feeling really cold (chemo plays havoc with my internal combustion) I'm wearing a turban.. musn't frighten people out of their wits :yikes:

So the thing now is to take each day as it comes and be grateful for the good days. :canwin:
:canwin: :hug: :canwin:

here's to you Jen

we with you all the way

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Hospice - Jen's journey continued Jen 4 3,957 09-08-2006, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Jen