Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jen's journey
So.. again it's time for yet another chemo session, today, Monday! I need every prayer available, as always, as I find just walking into the hospital, with its smells and sights etc, a horrible experience. Please pray for the week ahead and the 'recovery time', that the effects will truly be minimal. I need grace in spades! :beg:

Still wearing the scarves etc and getting quite attached to them :confused:

So...thanks all for your enormous support.
Dear Jen,

You are in my thoughts.

Big Hug

Benoniboy
:canwin:

Hope the week goes well and the therapy midweek helps to relieve a little of the pain.

Hopefully you don't get too attached to your wig.. scarves, beanies and caps are cool Wink

Thinking of you
:canwin:
Be strong and i am thinking of u love...:hug: :lovef:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
My friend..... may the gracious, unconditional :hartlik: of our Heavenly Father be very real to you this week......

Again..... call me if you need me!!!

:hug: and.... :canwin : :canwin: :canwin:
Hope that you feel a little better this week, Jen. :daisy:
Morning Jen hope you are feeling better. Although I might not be able to get on here and post on this thread often please remember that you are in my prayers and thoughts
My son & I continue to keep you in our bedtime prayers, Jen. :hug: Vasbyt for this week. :canwin: :gogirl: :canwin:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Jen Wrote:So.. again it's time for yet another chemo session, today, Monday! I need every prayer available, as always, as I find just walking into the hospital, with its smells and sights etc, a horrible experience. Please pray for the week ahead and the 'recovery time', that the effects will truly be minimal. I need grace in spades! :beg:

Still wearing the scarves etc and getting quite attached to them :confused:

So...thanks all for your enormous support.

Hope everything is going okay Jen! :canwin: Sterkte! :lovef:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Hospice - Jen's journey continued Jen 4 4,001 09-08-2006, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Jen