Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lilies have bloomed..
Despite my pansies not doing too well...my Oriental Lilies have now bloomed and still blooming, they look stunning...Smile

Some of their colours are divine, some are deep orange with yellow, really gorgeous..i am so tempted to take some into the house, but i got pink Tiger lilies inside....i will just enjoy watching them bloom nicely.....

Thank goodness i am here this yr to see them bloom - they have definitely bloomed early - as they normally bloom in August....

:daisy: :daisy: :daisy:
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
Despite my pansies not doing too well...my Oriental Lilies have now bloomed and still blooming, they look stunning...Smile

Some of their colours are divine, some are deep orange with yellow, really gorgeous..i am so tempted to take some into the house, but i got pink Tiger lilies inside....i will just enjoy watching them bloom nicely.....

Thank goodness i am here this yr to see them bloom - they have definitely bloomed early - as they normally bloom in August....

:daisy: :daisy: :daisy:

I'm impressed! We had a late blooming foxglove in the garden but right now all we have are apple trees setting fruit and a few straggly daisies. All my basil is determined to flower so have decided to let it.
Quote:Originally posted by Bushbaby
I'm impressed! We had a late blooming foxglove in the garden but right now all we have are apple trees setting fruit and a few straggly daisies. All my basil is determined to flower so have decided to let it.

u know BB, i think your health has alot to do with the way you care for your flowers, last yr i was not so stressed and my flowers and pansies bloomed beautifully, but this yr my pansies are not good, i guess i did not put the love and care into them the way i did last yr..... Sad although my lilies bloom every yr without any love and care - they just come up...:haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
u know BB, i think your health has alot to do with the way you care for your flowers, last yr i was not so stressed and my flowers and pansies bloomed beautifully, but this yr my pansies are not good, i guess i did not put the love and care into them the way i did last yr..... Sad although my lilies bloom every yr without any love and care - they just come up...:haha:

Eish! you florist you!
Quote:Originally posted by Bushbaby
Eish! you florist you!

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vark ore / aram lilies. sterretjie 5 7,589 24-02-2004, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Joan