no viruses , nothing

:p

you bord this morning mark?
Quote:Originally posted by Lance
you bord this morning mark?

well was but milkman just went past, so got milk 4 my hunny nut crunch Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Mark
well was but milkman just went past, so got milk 4 my hunny nut crunch Big Grin

Just the 1 bottle of JD for supper tonight then i see!

enjoy!!! lol
Jeez I know Mark. And not only are there no virii but to make it worse no Trojan horses, no diallers, no other exciting funnies to keep one entertained! And you know what makes it even worse? I got all this software for free - an office suite, games, utilities etc and I didnt even have to pay for it! How boring!
Quote:Originally posted by picanin
Jeez I know Mark. And not only are there no virii but to make it worse no Trojan horses, no diallers, no other exciting funnies to keep one entertained! And you know what makes it even worse? I got all this software for free - an office suite, games, utilities etc and I didnt even have to pay for it! How boring!

Where do you find it for free? All the sites I have found want some sort of payment Sad
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Where do you find it for free? All the sites I have found want some sort of payment Sad

You download it off the net if you ahve either broadband or access to a leased line connection. Mandrake, SuSe and Redhat all ahve freebie versions of the OS. Or else you buy any one of a number of PC mags that come with freebie disks.

BTW I installed a 1.2gig OS over the internet using just three floppies to get me started and nothing else. If you ahve a broadband connection you can install SuSe via FTP.
Quote:Originally posted by Mark
Toooooooooooooooooooo Boring

no viruses , nothing

:p

I bet you all Pic's was in tears for a few milli - seconds when he saw the subject heading :haha:

Nice one Mark Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ubuntu linux party boy 5 4,262 30-01-2005, 12:41 PM
Last Post: FlyingBok
  Linux help needed party boy 0 2,953 07-01-2005, 10:01 PM
Last Post: party boy
  Have You Played With A Penguin Today? AKA The Linux Help Thread! picanin 23 10,522 22-12-2004, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Hampshire Hog
  Linux users? Bean of Love 19 8,741 23-10-2004, 08:57 PM
Last Post: lols
  Article on why you should try Linux!! Hampshire Hog 0 2,597 31-07-2004, 05:30 PM
  The Linux Saga - The SuSe Chronicles...... picanin 1 3,085 26-07-2004, 12:44 PM
  Linux Mandrake 10 beats the hell out of Window$ Hampshire Hog 10 6,166 19-07-2004, 08:07 AM
  Mandrake Linux picanin 1 2,891 13-07-2004, 11:59 PM
Last Post: FlyingBok
  Linux ??? Jangar 11 6,771 26-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Last Post: whirlpool