South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Linux Sucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Toooooooooooooooooooo Boring

no viruses , nothing

:p
Quote:Originally posted by Mark

no viruses , nothing

you bord this morning mark?
Quote:Originally posted by Lance
you bord this morning mark?

well was but milkman just went past, so got milk 4 my hunny nut crunch Big Grin
well was but milkman just went past, so got milk 4 my hunny nut crunch Big Grin

Just the 1 bottle of JD for supper tonight then i see!

enjoy!!! lol

picanin

Jeez I know Mark. And not only are there no virii but to make it worse no Trojan horses, no diallers, no other exciting funnies to keep one entertained! And you know what makes it even worse? I got all this software for free - an office suite, games, utilities etc and I didnt even have to pay for it! How boring!
Quote:Originally posted by picanin
Jeez I know Mark. And not only are there no virii but to make it worse no Trojan horses, no diallers, no other exciting funnies to keep one entertained! And you know what makes it even worse? I got all this software for free - an office suite, games, utilities etc and I didnt even have to pay for it! How boring!

Where do you find it for free? All the sites I have found want some sort of payment Sad

picanin

Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Where do you find it for free? All the sites I have found want some sort of payment Sad

You download it off the net if you ahve either broadband or access to a leased line connection. Mandrake, SuSe and Redhat all ahve freebie versions of the OS. Or else you buy any one of a number of PC mags that come with freebie disks.

BTW I installed a 1.2gig OS over the internet using just three floppies to get me started and nothing else. If you ahve a broadband connection you can install SuSe via FTP.

no viruses , nothing

I bet you all Pic's was in tears for a few milli - seconds when he saw the subject heading :haha:

Nice one Mark Big Grin