Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Living in Spain
Hi There

I am new in the south of Spain and would like to know if there are any other south africans in this area.
On the old VS forums there was someone from Spain, not sure which part of Spain though... and it may even have been you Blush

Sorry I can't be of more help Sad
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
On the old VS forums there was someone from Spain, not sure which part of Spain though... and it may even have been you Blush

Sorry I can't be of more help Sad

I think it was Ndlovo, who is also on The Buzz. He was in Madrid but has now moved to Edinburgh. Smile
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Quote:Originally posted by Venus
I think it was Ndlovo, who is also on The Buzz. He was in Madrid but has now moved to Edinburgh. Smile

Thanks Venus.... I was wondering who it was, and I was sure he was here on The Buzz too. Smile

:lovef:
Venus Wrote:I think it was Ndlovo, who is also on The Buzz. He was in Madrid but has now moved to Edinburgh. Smile

Quite right, that is I. I know of one South African that was living near Marbella, he had plans to see what Russia had to offer.

Madrid has an informal "club" which get together from time to time you can contact them through
Amigos

They may be able to put you in touch with folk down south.

A note of CAUTION - there is a couple on the Costas who are Ex-SA. They claim to give all sorts of advice for free. Sadly this is not the case and they have taken a few folk for a ride. Then again people of all nationalities take people for a ride.

Enjoy the sunshine.
I'm going to Spain on holiday this year :daisy:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any SAffers living in/around Costa Brava ? Ray 0 7,602 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: