Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile Phone Scam
Quote:Originally posted by FlyingBok
Cheers Pic's,

I see the GBP 50 pounder as the hoax part of it.

Yes I know they do it - once again we are way to "gullable" peeps to believe in it (sorry I live with Nigerians and I know EXACTLY what a scam is Wink )

Cheers,

Bok

Yebo! £50 per minute! That would be very funny! Actually the ISP I work for has a large network management centre down in the England. And we ahve a number of Nigerian chaps working in the centre. Now I seriously suspect that a large number of those Nigerian scam mails are originating from my own colleagues! :p
Quote:Originally posted by picanin
And we ahve a number of Nigerian chaps working in the centre. Now I seriously suspect that a large number of those Nigerian scam mails are originating from my own colleagues! :p

Mate (please remember where I come from) .. never EVER trust them (my tip of the day - I work with them every day for 5 years now !!! )

I am serious by the way Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time To Upgrade my Phone as well (well PDA Phone) FlyingBok 7 4,947 12-05-2006, 04:35 PM
Last Post: FlyingBok
  Time to upgrade my phone - recomm's please Cheffie 28 10,798 10-05-2006, 10:08 AM
  New Nigerian Scam Method! Venus 1 2,558 09-09-2004, 10:25 PM
  Fax on my phone line ?? Piet Bloubul 4 3,244 04-04-2004, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Piet Bloubul
  Frustrated about your mobile phone.... Pronkertjie 0 2,420 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  IEC releases mobile phone apps Newsroom 0 4,242 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: