Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My crazy cat
My boy used to LUUUURVE fudge.

He would also sit at the front gate when we went out. He would wait for us and would hitch a lift in the car down the driveway to the garage. He loved it but wouldn't do any other trips in the car...he just enjoyed his short trip down the driveway everynight.!!!!
My dog used to drink beer....

...hey, like father like son....Big Grin
Well tonight our cat proved to all of us he is not normal. He was eating cous cous (which had corriander in it) and roasted butternut and loads of garlic. What ever next.

My husbands dog as a child loved beer and peppermint crisp.
LOL... whoever said that cats were boring!!!!

Also had a pavement special called Tiggy....now then he loved everything that moved and by that I mean skateboards, bicycles and used to give the local traffic cop a laugh every morning begging for a motorbike ride. He loved people and used to hang out at the bustop down the road and catch the morning schoolbus all the way down to the next set of traffic lights...where they would put him out and he would walk all the way back home. He was also seen crossing the highway at the traffic lights using the greenman......

He passed away on the piece of grass outside our house at the ripe old age of 19 and the neighbourhood decided to bury him there and plant a tree in his honour over his grave...it still stands and so does his memory Big Grin
my cat was really fussy. He only ate specific kind of meat and so we had to get it. As far as my dads was concerned we only got the meat for my dog
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Big Grin
My daughter accidentally messed cherry cough syrup on the floor & my crazy cat was licking it up as if it was milk. Rolleyes Big Grin :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by curio
My daughter accidentally messed cherry cough syrup on the floor & my crazy cat was licking it up as if it was milk. Rolleyes Big Grin :haha:

I think your crazy cat thinks he is a "people"! :haha:
ooooh my kitty has an absolute fetish for ice cream, yoghurt and milk (when its in the bowl with cereal.. put it down come back and its all cereal with no milk with a kitty licking its lips next to it)

Riz also LOVES potato peels. RAW. Will play with them and get into them whilst I am peeling the potatos still and end up sucking and chewing them.

Oh and he loves eating BEE's, crickets, moths... you name it he eats it...

Hes my new hoover! :haha:
"Riches of the heart cannot be stolen"
I'm sure my cat is human just in a cat's body. Tonight he ate spagetti hoops in tomato sauce and sweetcorn off my son's plate
I love my cat and she is sooooo spoilt.
Last night my daughter & I were watching tv & had some snacks.
I opened up a tin of mussels & put them on some crackers.
Well, she was hanging around, so we thought we'd let her try one but when we put one down for her, she just kept on smelling it & licking it but wouldn't eat it.

I suppose she was just "curious"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Crazy Dog Toktokkie 4 3,382 18-02-2004, 11:17 PM
Last Post: sue w