Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old but new?!?!?!?!
Been listening to Cat Stevens and did not realise how many of his songs I like and remember!
Everything happens for a reason, we just dont know why!
Quote:Originally posted by berlyn
Been listening to Cat Stevens and did not realise how many of his songs I like and remember!

Old age showing ? :jester:

BTW you're wanted in book club (haven't been there lately so I don't if you've been there already...)
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Old age showing ? :jester:

BTW you're wanted in book club (haven't been there lately so I don't if you've been there already...)

Thanks alot!!.... its not about age its about GOOD music :p

Nope havent been to the book club yet, but will be popping in soon!! Thanks
Quote:Originally posted by Demolitia
Wanna read me a good night story... Big Grin

Cat Stevens, isn't he under a new name now???

Dont know Dem, about the new name but just like his music - also reminds me of my boet!
Dont know Dem, about the new name but just like his music - also reminds me of my boet!

Cat Stevens changed his name when he became a moslem - he is now known as Yusuf Islam AFAIK!
Quote:Originally posted by picanin
Cat Stevens changed his name when he became a moslem - he is now known as Yusuf Islam AFAIK!

He has been known as this for most of his life and does not collect any royalties earned from his music as it would be against his religion. His record label has just realeased a "best of " double cd.

have look at this site

http://catstevens.com/discography/index.html

a treasure trove, a lot of his songs have been covered by other artists too.
[color0blue]Dit was lekker by die see... Die Bodensee ( Lake Constance )[/color]