Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Citizenship
Hi

Hoping someone can help. I am busy filling in all my forms and now the task of listing how many times I have been out the country. To cut a long story short I have three trips ( two day trips to France and a week in Spain) that I have no idea of the exact dates and my passport has no stamps for these trips.
Any ideas? Do I just put the months down and hope for the best? Do we know how or if they check these dates? :mmm:

Appreciate any help ... again!
Tracy I think they are more concerned it you were out of the country for long periods during a year. I think it is 90 days. Maybe someone else will know beter Smile
TracyW Wrote:Hi

Hoping someone can help. I am busy filling in all my forms and now the task of listing how many times I have been out the country. To cut a long story short I have three trips ( two day trips to France and a week in Spain) that I have no idea of the exact dates and my passport has no stamps for these trips.
Any ideas? Do I just put the months down and hope for the best? Do we know how or if they check these dates? :mmm:

Appreciate any help ... again!

Tracy I would just put approximate dates. We also had a hand full of very short trips also with no stamps (but we did have the schengan visa) stamp so we just put approximate dates. As we also said they are looking for longer visits rather than just a few short ones.
[Image: qubranch_sig.gif]
Lols, any update on your Mom; has she decided to come to the UK or is she still considering her options? Whatever, I hope life is ok for her.