Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Springs.........
Thanks IceCub...

*Was wondering about BW*... Big Grin

So - what's happening here? Everyone ready for yet another work day... this week is a nightmare after 3 weeks of holidays...
Quote:Originally posted by Court
Thanks IceCub...

*Was wondering about BW*... Big Grin

So - what's happening here? Everyone ready for yet another work day... this week is a nightmare after 3 weeks of holidays...

nothing much..this thread seems dood ...the okes busy or wot????Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
nothing much..this thread seems dood ...the okes busy or wot????Big Grin

Ja, some of us actually work.....! Wink
Its not my attitude that sucks, its your perception!
Go the Bokke!
Quote:Originally posted by Bushwacker
Ja, some of us actually work.....! Wink

Hau!! Never......

Big Grin Big Grin
Hau!! Never......

Big Grin Big Grin

Ja Cubbie, and some of us never work! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Go the Bokke!
Ja Cubbie, and some of us never work! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

so u admitting u do not work...eish.....:eek:

how u today??
so u admitting u do not work...eish.....:eek:

how u today??

I work at not working! :p

Today is good. Day off! (YAY!Big Grin) (worked last two weekends and the next one coming.....)

The weather is terrible at the moment, rain, rain and more rain, all served with a good dash of strong wind.... thank goodness for indoor recreation like my computer!

How are you today Cubbie?
Go the Bokke!
I work at not working! :p

Today is good. Day off! (YAY!Big Grin) (worked last two weekends and the next one coming.....)

The weather is terrible at the moment, rain, rain and more rain, all served with a good dash of strong wind.... thank goodness for indoor recreation like my computer!

How are you today Cubbie?

Hi Paulie...

doing well..the sun is hining at the moment...beautiful day here.....they did say the South were going to be battered with some storms....just keep out of it......Wink

is that all you going to be doing today is surfing....skaam jou...get the hoovering done and the washing and ironing done....your other half will appreciate it....Big Grin
....skaam jou...get the hoovering done and the washing and ironing done....your other half will appreciate it....Big Grin

Hey! I am a New Age Man!

I did the Nursery School and School run, cleaned the bathroom and toilet and even made the beds! I also drove the wife to work in my car (in case the winds are strong for her little car)...

Now I'm going to do nothing..... (untill I have to do the pick-up run to the nursery school, school and wifes office....)

Big Grin
Go the Bokke!
Hey! I am a New Age Man!

I did the Nursery School and School run, cleaned the bathroom and toilet and even made the beds! I also drove the wife to work in my car (in case the winds are strong for her little car)...

Now I'm going to do nothing..... (untill I have to do the pick-up run to the nursery school, school and wifes office....)

Big Grin

Very good...so that means you will be helping me sort out the braai food this time...????:laugh: :laugh: or is it the dop...and the braaing of the meat...instead of getting lost .....hehehehehe