Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teeth
Quote:Originally posted by Jemlet
Cali do yourself a favour and get yourself some arnica 30c as it is really good for inflamation. Hope you feel better soon Smile

Jem...you know my mom went searching for Arnica at the local chemist but either it's a real backward town, but she couldn't find any!!

I've got some pretty good anti-inflammatries which seem to be doing some kind of job!
In love there are two things - bodies and words.
Gee Cali I know you live in a little seaside town but I cannot believe they don't sell Arnica - just about every pharmacy I know stocks the "Nelsons clickpack" Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Cali
Jem...you know my mom went searching for Arnica at the local chemist but either it's a real backward town, but she couldn't find any!!

I've got some pretty good anti-inflammatries which seem to be doing some kind of job!

Look under the natural remedies section, or the homeopathic section. It is susally on a stand with 2 shelves full of little green or blue coloured see-thru tubes of pillules. Nicely alphabetised too. Personally, I find the arnica 6c works better for me than the 30c
Shame, Cali, you must've had such a fright when you found out about the seizure! Do they know what caused it? Remember to mention that if you ever have another anaesthetic. I also had all my wisdom teeth (all were impacted) removed under general anaesthetic & remember how painful it was afterwards. I agree with Jemlet about the Arnica. I started taking it the day after my op & the swelling went down rapidly after that. I also remember how uncomfortable & yucky it was when any food I ate sort of collected in the little "pockets" that formed between the stitches & my cheeks! Sick Big Grin I hope you're feeling better soon. Take care! Smile
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
I got myself some 6c arnica... found one of those click click things at the health shop!

I must admit I was dreading the thought of sucking the pills... but luckily they taste kind of sweet. I've been taking them since 12pm and I can't really see any improvement....
Rightie-ho!

If this works... you should be able to see me in all my swelling and drug induced glory!

[img]/upload/wisdom2s.jpg[/img]

Click 'thumbnail' for larger image
Rightie-ho!

If this works... you should be able to see me in all my swelling and drug induced glory!

[img]/upload/wisdom2s.jpg[/img]

Click 'thumbnail' for larger image

Cali

Are you sure you want to show this? Wink
oh ja, I'm not ashamed! Big Grin Besides it's a treat for showing to children... has convinced mine never to eat sweets (I'm a liar - I told him that's why my wisdom teeth had to come out.. cos I ate too many sweets! lol ) Big Grin
oh ja, I'm not ashamed! Big Grin Besides it's a treat for showing to children... has convinced mine never to eat sweets (I'm a liar - I told him that's why my wisdom teeth had to come out.. cos I ate too many sweets! lol ) Big Grin

Now that was simply naughty Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grow your own teeth in a month mcamp999 0 4,052 01-07-2006, 09:37 AM
Last Post: mcamp999