Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Monster Hour
Oh hell dudette, I know exactly what time of the day you're talking about.....no matter how good your day has been, or how much you prepare for the evening, when that hour before dinner time comes......:dazed: :mad: well actually, mine lasts through dinner and all the way til bed time.....Feed the little one biscuits to distract her.....you know how many nights I've just had to switch the stove off in mid cooking and just sit with the baby in the arms???? Wait for hubby to come home and carry on cooking LOL....MAAAAAANNNYYYYY nights...
I'm SO glad that I'm not the only one experiencing the Monster Hour! When my son was smaller I used to put him in his play pen while I cooked but he's now outgrown it & insists on howling & hanging onto my legs while I'm trying to cook. My kitchen is tiny & I'm so scared that he's going to get burnt if I open the oven. I'm a single mom so don't have anyone else around to distract him & no kids' tv channels. I do often end up putting him in his highchair with a biscuit but that usually means that he then doesn't want to eat the dinner that I've just cooked for him! Sad
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<