• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The mcamp - duck fat challenge
TheDuck Wrote:beware mcamp ...

so what's your bet then? What will you be giving me for winning Big Grin

now the beware ... I weighed myself yesterday on the original scale :mmm:

and to add to that ... I gave up margerine/butter on bread today

yadda yadda

:read:

What is the point of life if you want to give up all the pleasures? Some of us can lose weight without resorting to extreme measures. Remember, it's a marathon not a sprintWink
mcamp999 Wrote:What is the point of life if you want to give up all the pleasures? Some of us can lose weight without resorting to extreme measures. Remember, it's a marathon not a sprintWink

You so evade everything with your smokescreens ... you not fooling anyone

call this a challenge ... :mmm:

put your money where your mouth is .. :cluck: :cluck:
TheDuck Wrote:put your money where your mouth is .. :cluck: :cluck:

If I had any, I would Wink
mcamp999 Wrote:If I had any, I would Wink

I don't think he means that you should eat the money and wash it down with a beer... :innocent:
Big Grin
Cheffie Wrote:I don't think he means that you should eat the money and wash it down with a beer... :innocent:
Big Grin

What does he mean then? :duh: :duh:
Cheffie Wrote:I don't think he means that you should eat the money and wash it down with a beer... :innocent:
Big Grin

hey you with the tutu

wouldn't you prefer to lose on the midriff instead of the top

beware stepping into this thread .. but then it gives you a clear example of that mcamp should have gone into politics
we are both eating lettuce

in mcamp's case it is - letus eat

How we doing fossil .. lose any weight yet or will this all be disclosed in the hidden facts ... ie . Monday weigh in
TheDuck Wrote:we are both eating lettuce

in mcamp's case it is - letus eat

How we doing fossil .. lose any weight yet or will this all be disclosed in the hidden facts ... ie . Monday weigh in
Let me start by saying that I have not given up any food substances as you have, but I do believe that I might just have lost a little bit of weight Wink

What was the starting point? I believe I weighed 107.6 two weeks ago, and you were about the same. Is that correct?
after our chat via fone

we shall see old man we shall see

Big Grin
Right, had a heavy weekend after our last discussion, weighing in at 106kg's, a loss of 1.6 kilos. Here goes the next two week period then Smile