Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The mcamp - duck fat challenge
Maybe mcamp misunderstood.... maybe he gained what you have lost?

:innocent:
die storie is nou verby

:tired:
Psssstttt :donald:

Two weeks further and I was just wondering how it is going with the challenge.... the weight and the :jog: ???

Are you still keeping up?

mcamp.... how are you doing? Just wondering? Smile
dankie Pronks

I have moved onto new levels of fitness training

have lost around 16kg and hope to go below 90kg in the next 2 weeks

I am sure that from when I weighed 107kg my leg strength must have increased because I am doing a fair amount of running and it has been quite incredible

I ran 2hrs today, something I have not done since 1983 ... and I seem to recover quickly and without much fuss (give or take 6hrs)

since last Wednesday I have run on 4days for a total of 65k's ... it is a tough call lumping 90kg on the roads

we on a football break till July 17th and by then I would like to weigh 88kg for a loss of 19kg ..

getting there

:jog:
TheDuck Wrote:dankie Pronks

I have moved onto new levels of fitness training

have lost around 16kg and hope to go below 90kg in the next 2 weeks

I am sure that from when I weighed 107kg my leg strength must have increased because I am doing a fair amount of running and it has been quite incredible

I ran 2hrs today, something I have not done since 1983 ... and I seem to recover quickly and without much fuss (give or take 6hrs)

since last Wednesday I have run on 4days for a total of 65k's ... it is a tough call lumping 90kg on the roads

we on a football break till July 17th and by then I would like to weigh 88kg for a loss of 19kg ..

getting there

Well done Duck!!! What an achievement! You must feel so much better! Good for you!!!!

No more :camdu: :haha:
TheDuck Wrote:this Duck is most chuffed

went for a run last night which I thought would take up to 75mins to complete ...

It took around 62/63mins and when measuring the course it was found to be 11.7km ... this is extreme progress for me as my fitness level due to weightloss is comparable to 3 yrs ago when at a higher level of running fitness

I am just happy to say I did this same run in 56mins this morning

the progress is certainly there ... around 7 weeks later
I am persevering with this running thing. I have run most days for nearly 2 months. I am now running around 7 km's in approx 50 minutes. (Leaves me time to have a quick shower and get back to the office.) I have lost around 6kg's. (cut out sugar and sweets) I am now just sub 85kg's.It was horrendous for the first weeks, but now I am almost enjoying the run. Duck, I'm seriously impressed with your weigh loss.
thanks John ... do take a look at the beginners programs on http://www.time-to-run.com/beginners ... I only started on the sub 45min 10k program 4 weeks ago .. up until then I was running every 2nd day .. with the weightloss it was a great deal easier getting into things ...

if you can't run .. then simply walk .. as long as you begin to provide a routine for yourself

85kg is what I would like to get to now ... no rush though as I thinks it will come down with the training I am doing

Keep it up John

:thumbs:
I stood on the scale today before the footie match, one of those boxing type scales .. where you shift the levels to get them even

weighed in at 88.5kg ... down around 19kg

I am as pleased as punch

would now like to get to 85 or 87 .. will decide
TheDuck Wrote:I stood on the scale today before the footie match, one of those boxing type scales .. where you shift the levels to get them even

weighed in at 88.5kg ... down around 19kg

I am as pleased as punch

would now like to get to 85 or 87 .. will decide

mcamp is not going to be a happy camper :haha:

See Strawbs reminded him of his diet.... I would ignore it if I was him.... lol!

:innocent:

Well done Duckie!