Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to upgrade my phone - recomm's please
Cheffie Wrote:Thanks FB :thumbs:

Though calling on my pans might make me look a little silly in the kitchen. Especially if someone answered using a whisk Rolleyes
Big Grin

Do really like the look of the Nokia N80! Very sexy..

:crylol: I have visions!
Strawbs Wrote::crylol: I have visions!
:wall:
you don't strike me as the religious sort at all!
Big Grin
Cheffie Wrote:Thanks for the responses so far. I'm still a Nokia man at heart - perhaps it's fear of the unknown? :wall:

However I'd rather go without mobile technology than have an Ericsson again. Thanks but I'll pass. I enjoy simplicity and Nokia has provided all so far - my last Ericsson ended up in a pint of beer. Need I say more?
Big Grin

G

Those were my sentiments after my first Erikson, and I was also converted to being a Nokia man, tull I was convinced to give Erikson a go again. The new Eriksons are nothing like their predecessor, they are easier to use than the new nokia's and the picture quality etc. is really good. Try one out, you may change your mind like I have Wink

(Alternatively you can remain a luddite, and I know that Inga is more impressed with local products)
mcamp999 Wrote:Those were my sentiments after my first Erikson, and I was also converted to being a Nokia man, tull I was convinced to give Erikson a go again. The new Eriksons are nothing like their predecessor, they are easier to use than the new nokia's and the picture quality etc. is really good. Try one out, you may change your mind like I have Wink

(Alternatively you can remain a luddite, and I know that Inga is more impressed with local products)

Will do. Thanks... a comparison will be needed for a week with both phones.

If Inga :woof: promises to plug me in at night to recharge... well you never know Wink
Cheffie Wrote:Will do. Thanks... a comparison will be needed for a week with both phones.

If Inga :woof: promises to plug me in at night to recharge... well you never know Wink

Cheffie.

Spend quite time yesterday at a cell shop.

man I dunno - just want to say forget about the N90 - it is a brick !

We do not have the N91--- on here yet but theN70 and 80 series looks great mnd maybe what you need.

Take care ... I need help as well Wink
FlyingBok Wrote:--- on here yet but theN70 and 80 series looks great mnd maybe what you need.

Saw the trial version of the N80 last night - one of our guests is a product tester for technology so brings in a wide variety of gadgets - and it's very sexy!

I'm sold on this already as it has everything I need from a phone! He dissed the Ericcson so badly though.. so not going down that route Wink

Thanks for all your advice though.
G
Cheffie Wrote:Saw the trial version of the N80 last night - one of our guests is a product tester for technology so brings in a wide variety of gadgets - and it's very sexy!

I'm sold on this already as it has everything I need from a phone! He dissed the Ericcson so badly though.. so not going down that route Wink

Thanks for all your advice though.
G

Do you mind asking him / her for advice on my request in the other thread please Cheffie ?

Good luck-must admit I looked at the N80 10 times but ... (see my thread)
FlyingBok Wrote:Do you mind asking him / her for advice on my request in the other thread please Cheffie ?

Discussed.
Best of luck and let me know the outcome
G
Tx for the phone call Cheffie !

It is really appreciated. :wings:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time To Upgrade my Phone as well (well PDA Phone) FlyingBok 7 4,933 12-05-2006, 04:35 PM
Last Post: FlyingBok
  Upgrade to Firefox 1.02 now TheDuck 2 4,658 25-03-2005, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Pronkertjie
  Is hard time for worm author too harsh? TheDuck 0 2,861 10-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Last Post: TheDuck
  Fax on my phone line ?? Piet Bloubul 4 3,234 04-04-2004, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Piet Bloubul
  Mobile Phone Scam sharkattack 11 8,109 08-03-2004, 02:43 PM
Last Post: FlyingBok
  Frustrated about your mobile phone.... Pronkertjie 0 2,418 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Countries that spend the most time surfing the www Jangar 0 2,760 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  IEC releases mobile phone apps Newsroom 0 4,237 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: