Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We love online shopping, yes we do...
Yes yes yes!

I've been waiting/looking for a particular tune on vinyl for nearly 2 YEARS!!! 2 YEARS!!!

Well, I got a phone call last night, saying that the track is available on a particular website... (chemical records)

Wham-Bam-Thank you very much Mam, a few clicks and a credit card payment later, the long awaited vinyl is now in the post and on it's merry way to it's new owner.... ME.

I'm in my element!!! Long live online shopping!!

The tune? Well most of you won't know it, but it's a Trance tune by Utah Saints called "Lost Vagueness"

Just some useless info for you....wanted to share my happiness...Big Grin
Congrats Ed Smile

Did you pay a fortune for it ? I've also managed to find some rare stuff on the net Smile
Thats why I love ebay. I am addicted to it and have managed to find loads of old video's etc
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
Congrats Ed

Did you pay a fortune for it ? I've also managed to find some rare stuff on the net

That's the beauty of it, I paid pretty normal prices for it.... Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by lols
Thats why I love ebay. I am addicted to it and have managed to find loads of old video's etc

Hmm, I've never really been into the Ebay thing, maybe I should give it a try some time...
Quote:Originally posted by edmonsta
Hmm, I've never really been into the Ebay thing, maybe I should give it a try some time...

you will amazed at what you can find and alot of the time very reasonable. I really wanted to find Lion King (the first one) on video and could not find it anywhere and eventually found it on ebay for £2.00 a bargin.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Stoned in love". Curio 3 4,426 16-07-2006, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Curio
  South African online radio stations Jangar 26 20,648 20-03-2006, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Ade
  Dont You Just Love IT When...... picanin 5 4,481 26-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Jangar
  Dont You Just Love IT When...... (Part II) picanin 2 3,405 24-02-2005, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Jangar
  Buying CDs Online Venus 5 4,657 25-08-2004, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Venus
  love songs Safferbeauty 14 8,472 27-03-2004, 10:14 AM
Last Post: birdie