Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weight Watchers Question
Quote:Originally posted by Strawbs
Well with all my "saved points" that I had from this week, I treated myself to a wee drinking session and a serious party with my friend Bandit! However, as I have my first weigh in tonight!! :eek: I have stuffed my face with water, lettuce leaves and tomatoes (with no dressing :bigcry: ) and I am now on starvation til 6.20pm tonight! Must remember to take my watch, jewellery and all that off before I stand on the dreaded scale!

Sigh!

Good luck Strawbs.....I weigh in on a MOnday night aswell!!

I used to have a friend that used to take her chewing gum out....put in on the table......get weighed......then put it back in again :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by suep
Good luck Strawbs.....I weigh in on a MOnday night aswell!!

I used to have a friend that used to take her chewing gum out....put in on the table......get weighed......then put it back in again :haha:

Thanks for the hint, will try that! actually, I'm open to any suggestions! LOL
Strawbs...try drinking Chinese Green Tea.... no milk or sugar....it helps with weight loss and is a freebie. It is a great slimming aid, is perfectly natural and is good for all sorts of other stuff as well.
Hope the weigh in went well Strawbs. Do keep us updated on how you are doing.
Weigh in was shocking!! :bigcry:

I put on weight!

I moaned to the lady that I couldn't eat all my points and found them too much and she has reduced them! She also pointed out that because I have been exercising, my fat is turning to muscle which is heavier than fat! :wall: So whereas I might not be losing weight right now, I am possibly losing inches! Rolleyes

I'll keep you posted!

I'm determined to carry on! I go with 2 other girls and one of them lost 10 pounds and the other 2.5 pounds.

sigh! :haha:
Strawbs

I take it you mentioned your drinking session

:cheeky:

mmm
Quote:Originally posted by TheDuck
Strawbs

I take it you mentioned your drinking session

:cheeky:

mmm

YES, I did :wall: and I had allocated my points accordingly for the booze! Rolleyes

hehe

I wrote everything down and handed her what I had eaten/drank for the week and they added up correctly, thats why she has reduced my points!
Shame Strawbs......I know how you feel!!!!

But just remember you have to take the week before you joined into consideration....most of us have "the last supper" when we know we are going to join a Slimming Club......and sometimes it takes a week for that to show on the scales!!!!

Also dont compair your weight loss with your friends......frustrating I know....but the 3 of you could eat exactly the same things and still lose weight at a different rate.

Good luck for the next week.

ps. i gained 1/2 lb:eek:
Quote:Originally posted by Bandit
Was she suprised with your/our tequila consumption? Wink

good luck doll Smile

You drank the tequila, I just watched! Tongue

even still, i had almost a whole days points to use on drinking and even if I try and count up what we had, I still had points left over!

:wall:
Quote:Originally posted by Bandit
Surely if your body has been in a starvation mode....when you start eating normally (in weight watchers point system terms) your body would instanlty put on weight.

I imagine some peoples makeup dictates how long until their bodies adjust to eating again, before they start to lose weight.

Just musing here btw

I dunno, I started eating more food being on Weight Watchers, but it was healthier food.

We will just have to wait and see next week! :wall:

Even if I went on a hunger strike, I would probably die of old age first!! Big Grin

p.s. I couldve eaten those roast potatoes if I had wanted to LOL :haha:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The reason for weight gain dudette 12 7,358 13-08-2004, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Dolla
  So you want to lose weight guarenteed? mcamp999 0 3,575 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: