Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome To Live Chat
In here you will be able to see what we have planned for the chatroom, eg dates and times of guests who will be joining us for chats on various topics.

There will also be a HELP and FAQ section for you to post any problems or ask for any help regarding the chatroom.
It seems that the live chat isn't very popular & most people prefer to post instead.
seems like it yes.
Quote:Originally posted by thefreeman
seems like it yes.

there are times when it gets a bit busier. When i am in there alone, i usually minimise the screen and surf. I have a looksee every now and then to see if someone is there. Rather than log out straight away, stick around and wait. That way the next person wont go in and find it empty and log out again. Often u can just miss someone. If you get in there and someone is in there and they seem to ignore you, it may be that they are busy with something else. Double click on their nic on the right and type something in the little box that pops up. They will get a pop up on their screen too.
Quote:Originally posted by angelbabe
there are times when it gets a bit busier. When i am in there alone, i usually minimise the screen and surf. I have a looksee every now and then to see if someone is there. Rather than log out straight away, stick around and wait. That way the next person wont go in and find it empty and log out again. Often u can just miss someone. If you get in there and someone is in there and they seem to ignore you, it may be that they are busy with something else. Double click on their nic on the right and type something in the little box that pops up. They will get a pop up on their screen too.

Thanx for the advice Smile
What are these chats actually for :help:
May sound stupid but I have just joined Blush
Hi Charmaine

here is a link

http://www.globalbuzz-sa.com/chat/rules.htm

click on

Live Chat Accept Rules

maybe we will consider providing a new link if there is a calling for the chat room

We have the intention of upgrading to a new Chat Room in the future

Thanks

ForumAdmin
Thank you , you have been a great help Big Grin
angelbabe Wrote:In here you will be able to see what we have planned for the chatroom, eg dates and times of guests who will be joining us for chats on various topics.

There will also be a HELP and FAQ section for you to post any problems or ask for any help regarding the chatroom.

Hi Angelbabe,

Please can you contact me urgently on my email I need to speak to you.

Thanx hun,
Moemfie Confusedaffer:

Edit: email removed for spam reasons etc and said Angelbabe informed
luvNstuff
Moemfs

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Live Chat? angelbabe 1 5,706 07-01-2004, 12:52 PM
Last Post: squeaky
  Post Any Problems You Have With Chat Here angelbabe 0 4,972 07-01-2004, 12:08 AM
Last Post: angelbabe
  Help If You Cant Get Into Chat angelbabe 0 5,118 06-01-2004, 11:40 PM
  important regarding chat angelbabe 0 4,917 06-01-2004, 08:50 PM