Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You are what you eat
Dolla Wrote:Hi Sue,

It is definitely better once you are at work. I am talking out of own experience :haha: When I am at home and have not much to do I find myself in the kitchen the most of the time.
(There is a fancy box of McVites biscuits under my bed but I will NOT give in).

For me it is just back to normal, eating healthy, cutting out a lot of carbs (or shall I say bad carbs) and dairy. Loads of fresh fruit and vegetables and loads of water.
I have also started exercising again, so hopefully in a few weeks all will be well and 'normal' again Wink

My will power is sooooooo much better when I am at work. We have a girl in our office from Austria....it is tradition to give biscuits...she came in to work today with loads of the things :duh: But I resisted....

Breakfast was bran flakes with raisins....glass of fresh orange
small tupperware of grapes for mid morning
lunch was tuna salad
supper was salmon, salad and sweet potato

I just need to get back into the drinking water......they drink loads of tea and coffee at work, and its just so easy to fall in to their ways....

*note to self....drink more water tomorrow*
suep Wrote:My will power is sooooooo much better when I am at work. We have a girl in our office from Austria....it is tradition to give biscuits...she came in to work today with loads of the things :duh: But I resisted....

Breakfast was bran flakes with raisins....glass of fresh orange
small tupperware of grapes for mid morning
lunch was tuna salad
supper was salmon, salad and sweet potato

I just need to get back into the drinking water......they drink loads of tea and coffee at work, and its just so easy to fall in to their ways....

*note to self....drink more water tomorrow*

That is not bad at all. And good for resisting those biscuits :haha:

Here is what is on my menu for today:

Brekkie - bowl of oats no sugar or milk, sparkling mineral water and cup of rooibostee
Snack - Grapes
Lunch - Chunky organic vegetable soup with 2 sesame ryevitas
Snack - apple and a carrot
Dinner - Will be off to the gym, so by the time I get home I'll probably manage a mango and some raisins

I have decided no coffee for me, although I only drank decaf, I am hoping it makes a little bit of a difference Wink

I am so sore after my bodypump class last night, but it means only one thing....it is working!!
Hi Dolla

so far today

Brekkie....same as you
Snack.......same as you :haha:
lunch....salad sandwich

then for this afternoon I have a nice big red juicy apple.
Supper tonight is going to be turkey stir fry...got all the fresh veggies at lunch time

ps. have still resisted the biscuits, just wish they would all hurry up and eat them :duh:
Im gonna join in and u lot can then harrass me with what i eat....

This morning up to lunch-6 cups of coffee-no sugar mind u...and so far 12 glasses of water.

Lunchtime-Egg and tomato samie and a diet coke

Team time snack-diet coke and a packet of crisps

Supper-Im having Chili Con Carne,rice,and some bread rolls......and if im still hungry another packet of crisps...

Before bed-2 pints of water........
durbsboy Wrote:Im gonna join in and u lot can then harrass me with what i eat....

This morning up to lunch-6 cups of coffee-no sugar mind u...and so far 12 glasses of water.

Lunchtime-Egg and tomato samie and a diet coke

Team time snack-diet coke and a packet of crisps

Supper-Im having Chili Con Carne,rice,and some bread rolls......and if im still hungry another packet of crisps...

Before bed-2 pints of water........

Not to bad DB, are you trying to loose weight or do you just want to start eating healthy?

Sue, thank goodness I am so busy, I have completely forgotten about the biscuits under the bed :mmm: I would actually now kill for one :haha:
Today has been so busy, I have not even had my cup of rooibos yet, so I am going to take a quick break now and have one...
Dolla Wrote:Not to bad DB, are you trying to loose weight or do you just want to start eating healthy?

Sue, thank goodness I am so busy, I have completely forgotten about the biscuits under the bed :mmm: I would actually now kill for one :haha:
Today has been so busy, I have not even had my cup of rooibos yet, so I am going to take a quick break now and have one...
Not trying to lose weight,im swave enough,and i dont want to eat healthy either....Just my mother hen told me to put up my daily intake of nourishment....
durbsboy Wrote:Not trying to lose weight,im swave enough,and i dont want to eat healthy either....Just my mother hen told me to put up my daily intake of nourishment....

To get all the nourishment you need you can always replace on of those bags of crisps with some fresh fruit Wink
Well so far today ive had 4 cups of coffee,and 6 glasses of water,and i is starving.
Hello there,

Last night I just could not hold it anymore and had two of those damn biscuits :haha: Was well worth it!

Here is today's menu

Brekkie - half a melon, cup of rooibos
No snack, loads of water
Lunch - mix of wild rice, brown rice, cherry tomatoes and raisins, topped with balsamic and lemon juice
Snack - an apple and another cup of rooibos tea
Dinner - No idea yet, meeting up with some friends for a cuppa, so it will probably be a flapjack, or maybe sushi grabbed from Sainsbury's.

No gym last night, was to sore. Luckily I have Saturday and Sunday to make up for it.

DB, eat if you are hungry! Listen to your body Wink
Dolla Wrote:Hello there,

DB, eat if you are hungry! Listen to your body Wink
My body is my temple........ive just had a pitta bread with roast chicken,salad,tomoto and fatty mayo...washed down with a diet coke