• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You are what you eat
tokoloshie Wrote:no handcuffs :p

:mmm: :mmm: :mmm:
tokoloshie Wrote:no handcuffs :p

hehehehe at a following

cubbie - how is ur son

dolla ! u still amaze me with ur determination
me? im the same LOL i didnt go to the gym lst week and so far, havent been yet Sad slaponwristsmiley (heheh dolla)
i keep asking rick whethr i should starve for 4 weeks - yes, that is how long i have before becoming mrs!
hehe rick says why bother - he loves me as i am and when i go back to my normal size, everyone will think ive picked up weight since the wedding :haha:
jewels Wrote:hehehehe at a following

cubbie - how is ur son

me? im the same LOL i didnt go to the gym lst week and so far, havent been yet Sad slaponwristsmiley (heheh dolla)
i keep asking rick whethr i should starve for 4 weeks - yes, that is how long i have before becoming mrs!
hehe rick says why bother - he loves me as i am and when i go back to my normal size, everyone will think ive picked up weight since the wedding :haha:

that is the way...u see he loves u like u are...:thumbs: all this pressure to lose weight for one day .. ja nee... :crylol: come to think of it...i never went on a diet or watched my weight at all....they just adjusted my dress - but i lost thru stress and worry about planning the whole thing... :duh:

jewels...he is fine...his plaster comes off on Tuesday....so him and i are both chomping at the bits to get it over with....been a long hard 6 weeks which i do not wanna repeat in a hurry..... :p
jewels Wrote:hehehehe at a following

cubbie - how is ur son

Don't be fooled. I did not go to the gym last night. I am just in a wrong frame of mind, lus vir niks. I am loosing weight though, must be the stress. I always say I can eat, no matter if I am sick or anything, but lately I have been loosing my appetite.
Hun, you are gorgeous as you are, and like Cubbie says as well, he loves you for you. Why on earth do you want to change that? And why would you want to starve yourself? When you do not eat, your metabolism slows down, and everything you put into your mouth then, is turned into fat. Or so I've heard Wink
Just eat normal and healthy and drink loads of water. It makes your skin and hair look healthy! :thumbs:
Icecub Wrote:jewels...he is fine...his plaster comes off on Tuesday....so him and i are both chomping at the bits to get it over with....been a long hard 6 weeks which i do not wanna repeat in a hurry..... :p

:thumbs: Big Grin
Dolla Wrote:.
Hun, you are gorgeous as you are, and like Cubbie says as well, he loves you for you. Why on earth do you want to change that? And why would you want to starve yourself? When you do not eat, your metabolism slows down, and everything you put into your mouth then, is turned into fat. Or so I've heard Wink
Just eat normal and healthy and drink loads of water. It makes your skin and hair look healthy! :thumbs:

thanks ! yes, i agree re metabolism
we had a client function last night - banquet at chinese LOL
but today - back to normal
just eating normally and making sure am not going overboard
jewels Wrote:thanks ! yes, i agree re metabolism
we had a client function last night - banquet at chinese LOL
but today - back to normal
just eating normally and making sure am not going overboard

That is good. I had a big packet of M&M's last night. As a treat for all my hard work Wink I just know that I then have to watch what I eat today. :thumbs:
Dolla Wrote:That is good. I had a big packet of M&M's last night. As a treat for all my hard work Wink I just know that I then have to watch what I eat today. :thumbs:

glad u let urself go now and then Big Grin
Must have sound - brilliant
http://www.flowgo.com/funpages/view.cfm/9588
penelope Wrote:Must have sound - brilliant
http://www.flowgo.com/funpages/view.cfm/9588

i couldnt get into this but will try again !
weekend i had loads to eat and drink - lovely meal and champagne to celebrate me being a mrs soon !
gym tomorrow