gym?
Quote:Originally posted by durbsboy
Only gym i need is the pint glasses i pick up

You will be getting muscles in all the wrong places boet:dazed:
Quote:Originally posted by alwayssmilin
You will be getting muscles in all the wrong places boet:dazed:
depends what u mean...
Jewels

I go 2 or 3 times a week and have done so for the past 2 and a half years. I generally do an hour work out at a time.....but I really push myself in that hour and am knackered when I finish. My only goal is to make sure that I stay in relatively good shape considering the number of beers I consume over the weekend!!! Big Grin

However I do see loads of people in the gym that I think, "why the heck do they bother to come"?? Rolleyes

They get on the bikes and ride so slowly and put absolutely no effort into it, they do the same with the weight and circuit machines, put such light weights on that they may as well not do anything. The only benefit they're achieving is mental.

Remember "No Pain.....no gain" Wink
Phuza, Bepha , Souza!!
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Jewels

I go 2 or 3 times a week and have done so for the past 2 and a half years. I generally do an hour work out at a time.....but I really push myself in that hour and am knackered when I finish. My only goal is to make sure that I stay in relatively good shape considering the number of beers I consume over the weekend!!! Big Grin

However I do see loads of people in the gym that I think, "why the heck do they bother to come"?? Rolleyes

They get on the bikes and ride so slowly and put absolutely no effort into it, they do the same with the weight and circuit machines, put such light weights on that they may as well not do anything. The only benefit they're achieving is mental.

Remember "No Pain.....no gain" Wink
Wow...
Wow...

Impressive or what???

I ensure my arm gets plenty of exercise on the weekends too... Big Grin
Phuza, Bepha , Souza!!
depends what u mean...

I mean in the wrong places boet, how can you ask me where, what has happened to your imagination today and that so close to hometime!
Impressive or what???

I ensure my arm gets plenty of exercise on the weekends too... Big Grin
careful,this site is open to the public...
careful,this site is open to the public...

I did not say anything it is your mind working overtime!!
[BI ensure my arm gets plenty of exercise on the weekends too... [/B]

yeah and then you complain that you are getting a beer belly and that I feed you too much.
Quote:Originally posted by Leigh
yeah and then you complain that you are getting a beer belly and that I feed you too much.

Big Grin