Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gym?
Quote:Originally posted by Leigh
yeah and then you complain that you are getting a beer belly and that I feed you too much.

It's not a beer belly.....it's my liquid storage system!! :haha:
Phuza, Bepha , Souza!!
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
Jewels

I go 2 or 3 times a week and have done so for the past 2 and a half years. I generally do an hour work out at a time.....but I really push myself in that hour and am knackered when I finish. My only goal is to make sure that I stay in relatively good shape considering the number of beers I consume over the weekend!!! Big Grin

However I do see loads of people in the gym that I think, "why the heck do they bother to come"?? Rolleyes

They get on the bikes and ride so slowly and put absolutely no effort into it, they do the same with the weight and circuit machines, put such light weights on that they may as well not do anything. The only benefit they're achieving is mental.

Remember "No Pain.....no gain" Wink

ja - i go 2 or 3 times and really push myself too
i have to have a life aswell i suppose and just try to maintain some sort of heathly body/healthy mind
i agree - SOME PPL ! once they start buIlding up a sweAt - they get off the machine, after 5 mins !
Quote:Originally posted by Zulu_Foxtrot
Everyday Gym and swimming although at the moment slack I will get back into shape - Koekie please note

You were saying...... :o
Quote:Originally posted by Koekie
You were saying...... :o

Butt........
Never say never
Quote:Originally posted by Gregg
It's not a beer belly.....it's my liquid storage system!! :haha:

:haha: Yeah well I love you liquid storage system and all.
Quote:Originally posted by Leigh
:haha: Yeah well I love you liquid storage system and all.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Big Grin