Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tummy bug...
just fetched my son from school...complaining of tummy pains and he has a runny tummy.....so i have just given him immodium (kiddies one from SA)...and will see if it is a one off or else he has then got one of those nasty tummy bugs going around.....Sad
Hiya Cub

There seems to be a "bug" going around, various strains. I was up the whole night on Tuesday night vomiting and a friend had the the upset tummy version. I slept most of yesterday and still don't feel 100% today. No use going to the doc's I guess as they will just call it either a bug or a virus.
Best thing I think would be to put him to bed and let him sleep it off.
Quote:Originally posted by TracyW
Hiya Cub

There seems to be a "bug" going around, various strains. I was up the whole night on Tuesday night vomiting and a friend had the the upset tummy version. I slept most of yesterday and still don't feel 100% today. No use going to the doc's I guess as they will just call it either a bug or a virus.
Best thing I think would be to put him to bed and let him sleep it off.

Tracy...

I hope u feeling better though....

I had him dressed for school this morning....but he has just spent another 30 min on the loo...so i guess this is the tummy bug and not a 24 hr one...eish....i shall let him rest today and get some of that solution to make sure he does not dehydrate......Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tummy bug Icecub 17 7,600 21-04-2004, 04:42 PM
Last Post: suep