Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is the best restaurant in CT?
Pronkertjie Wrote:The smell of the fish was a bit strong...
Sheesh!

I so wanna comment here :beg: ... but with family site and all I'll refrain :haha:

Apologies Mpumalanga - this stray from the north likes to hand out her scones Rolleyes
Big Grin
Cheffie Wrote:Sheesh!

I so wanna comment here :beg: ... but with family site and all I'll refrain :haha:

Apologies Mpumalanga - this stray from the north likes to hand out her scones Rolleyes
Big Grin

Marvellous restraint Smile Like what does a Vallie know about the one and only Cape? :duh:

Mpumulanga, you have such a variety of choices one doesn't know where to begin, but Cheffie has covered most of the angles.
Cheffie Wrote:Sheesh!

I so wanna comment here : beg: ... but with family site and all I'll refrain :haha:

Apologies Mpumalanga - this stray from the north likes to hand out her scones :rolleyes :
Big Grin

I apologise Mpumalanga..... sorry!

Smile

:jive: Confusedaffer: :jive:
WELL THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!
we get married next friday and then we're off early on the monday
i will check out as many place as possible (and come back 20kg heavier) and will give you all my verdicts
cheers
may you all lead interesting lives, also, may you fall in love with africa
mcamp999 Wrote:Marvellous restraint Smile Like what does a Vallie know about the one and only Cape? :duh

Oi!!

You guys know only Cape Town.... at least the Valies travel to the Cape, Kwa Zulu Natal, Mpumalanga, Free State and even over the seas....

:innocent: :music: :music:

Mpumalanga.... please do have a proper tour of ALL South Africa Wink
[QUOTE=Pronkertjie]Oi!!

You guys know only Cape Town.... at least the Valies travel to the Cape, Kwa Zulu Natal, Mpumalanga, Free State and even over the seas....

[QUOTE]

Yep, this usually happens in december, and we called it the avalanche!!!!

(When all the rocks rolled down to the coast) Wink Smile
although born in zululand i am from mpumalanga and last year we did all of the old transvaal
i know die vrystaat quite well and kzn too, soo naturally the cape is my next destination
may you all lead interesting lives, also, may you fall in love with africa
Cheffie Wrote:I sincerely hope you mean the Hout Bay hotel and not the Chappies one Smile

John.. as linefish is a Saffer generic term for line-caught-fish.. which one are you speaking about?

Tracy... they have some brilliant seafood available here - you have to know what you're looking for and where to buy it. As an idea, find the top seafood restaurant close to you. Go eat a meal there, buy the chef a glass of wine and then ask to see him at your table. When he's there, then find out who his suppliers are and take it from there.

Jewels.. you from the northern suburbs... doll?
Big Grin

Mpumalanga.. you have yet to answer where you are staying. This would enable us to narrow down your possibilities.

NO THE HOUT BAY HOTEL!!!
[QUOTE=mcamp999][QUOTE=Pronkertjie]Oi!!

[QUOTE]

Yep, this usually happens in december, and we called it the avalanche!!!!

(When all the rocks rolled down to the coast) Wink Smile[/QUOTE]

Ai jai jai..... I demand a public apology!!!!!
mcamp999 Wrote:Mpumulanga, you have such a variety of choices one doesn't know where to begin, but Cheffie has covered most of the angles.

Aaah dear Mcamp... but does a Capie truly let a tourist into some of the lesser known spots.. :innocent: Wink - :haha: @ avalanche :thumbs:
Big Grin
Mpumalanga.. you're welcome to drop me a line. Cape Town offers something for everyone - whilst my recomm's might be on the upper end of the scale, there are some truly decent restaurants, sans the fuss etc which are great in their own way. Some offer the view, others offer the service, a few offer the really memorable meals... but generally speaking it's what you make of the evening/ lunch with the companionship.

AlwaysGrinning..
Glad to see you can still shout about Hout Bay Rolleyes
Big Grin