South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: The 2005 Easy Name the Artist Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Venus Wrote:Nina? :mmm:
The artists name is Nena.....guess that's what you meant.....
What to do ????

Venus had the right idea but Penelope had the right spelling....

Easy solution... Whomever asks the next question is the one... Big Grin
Jangar Wrote:What to do ????

Venus had the right idea but Penelope had the right spelling....

Easy solution... Whomever asks the next question is the one... Big Grin

When said out loud, it sounds the same. Never mind, Penelope can go. Smile
Venus Wrote:When said out loud, it sounds the same. Never mind, Penelope can go. Smile

Careful what you say as Amen may cast a spell on you for pronoucing her name wrong !!! :p
Jangar Wrote:Careful what you say as Amen may cast a spell on you for pronoucing her name wrong !!! :p

I hated that song with a passion so am amazed that I even vaguely remember the name! :p
Venus Wrote:I hated that song with a passion so am amazed that I even vaguely remember the name! :p

I hate the song as well. I pronounce the e in Nena as the e in men..
OK here goes :music: She will be loved :music:
penelope Wrote:I hate the song as well. I pronounce the e in Nena as the e in men..

Maroon 5
Venus Wrote:Maroon 5

Correct......sorry can't give you thumbs up.....problems with pc
penelope Wrote:I hate the song as well. I pronounce the e in Nena as the e in men..

That is actually the correct pronounciation... Something to do with East Germany... :confused:
Jangar Wrote:That is actually the correct pronounciation... Something to do with East Germany... :confused:

As I don't speak German, I wouldn't know the correct pronounciation. And as it's probably 20 years ago that I last saw the artist's name in print, I'm sure I can be forgiven for the mispelling too. :p