South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: The 2005 Easy Name the Artist Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Curio Wrote:OK. Lets get this thread going again. I see that either Penelope or I should go ahead & ask the next one so here goes........

"Fast car".

Do you mean "Fast cars" - Craig David?????????
Curio Wrote:OK. Lets get this thread going again. I see that either Penelope or I should go ahead & ask the next one so here goes........

"Fast car".

Oh man - I'm sure I know this one - the one and only Tracey Chapman !!!!
Almitra Wrote:Oh man - I'm sure I know this one - the one and only Tracey Chapman !!!!

That's right Almitra.
:thumbs:
Curio Wrote:That's right Almitra.
:thumbs:

What a wonderful song that is !! :thumbs:

:music: Shilo :music:
Almitra Wrote:What a wonderful song that is !! :thumbs:

:music: Shilo :music:

I think I know who it is Almitra but have to retire so if I say who it is, can you please take my place & ask the next one. I don't want to hold up the thread.

Neil Diamond?
Curio Wrote:I think I know who it is Almitra but have to retire so if I say who it is, can you please take my place & ask the next one. I don't want to hold up the thread.

Neil Diamond?

YEP !! Sleep tight !!
Gotto go now too - but next one, (in the right forum) :music: Son of a Preacher Man :music:
Almitra Wrote:YEP !! Sleep tight !!
Gotto go now too - but next one, (in the right forum) :music: Son of a Preacher Man :music:

Almitra, I think Dusty Springfield sang it.
But in the other thread (Match the song to the movie) we have to guess what movie the song is from & not quite sure of that or was that a mistake posting?
Curio Wrote:Almitra, I think Dusty Springfield sang it.
But in the other thread (Match the song to the movie) we have to guess what movie the song is from & not quite sure of that or was that a mistake posting?

Right again !!! :thumbs:

And yes Blush it was a mistake - posted it in the wrong forum !!
Next one......"Real to me"
Newish song.

If anyone replies, I will only be able to answer tomorrow night, so if you think you are correct, please continue with this thread.
Curio Wrote:Next one......"Real to me"
Newish song.

If anyone replies, I will only be able to answer tomorrow night, so if you think you are correct, please continue with this thread.

Brian McFadden