South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: So where are you from in the rest of SA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Born Durban, then Swaziland, Piet Retief, Mount Edgecombe, Howick, Donnybrook, Pietermaritzburg, Randburg, Dursley in UK and then to Germany - schoe!!!! my family did move around when I was young, but moving to Randburg was my doing!!!!

Jim, born in Solihull UK, then Strand, Hartebeespoort Dam, Randburg, Dursley in UK and then Germany
I am from Cape town originally. Lovely jubbly...... going there tomorrow
this is no word of a lie
born in wynberg, first house rondebosch east, then mowbray, the pinelands, then lakeside, then muizenberg then stilfontein. that was all done in the first 13 years of my life.

then tashkent, uzbekistan, then ferghana uzbekistan, then tashkent again, then reitz(free state) then bloem, then nuneaton(uk) then edinburgh, then isle of skye, then hinckley, then reading then london and now in warkworth new zealand. i'm 22
i think my 18 wins
And your only 22.

Eish.... Big Grin

Avo

Born and brought up in East London Sad . Lived in Grahamstown for 17 years, then moved to the beautiful Garden Route in 1999. Spent a year in Sedgefield, and 3 in George. Have been in Norwich since May 2003
Quote:Originally posted by Pegasus
I'm from the "Jewel of the Karoo" [B]Graaff-Reinet.

Don't think there is a lot of Karoo people around.#

Sad [/B]

Born and bred in Oudtshoorn...moved to Kimberley and then Beaufort West in die great karoo Big Grin Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by squeaky
i think my 18 wins

Well Globe trotter how about this then
Belgian born in 1964, came to Johannesburg in 1967 then lived in Pretoria, Durban, Pinetown, Capetown back to Durban, Eshowe, Melmoth, Entumeni, Voortrekker Hoogte (Army), Durban again to finish my Saffie time in Eshowe. The Dark times were in Brussels, Braine L'alleud then after meeting the wife (Good times) in Waterloo
My next move will be in Zululand - THE END
Quote:Originally posted by oe-la-la
Born and bred in Oudtshoorn...moved to Kimberley and then Beaufort West in die great karoo Big Grin Big Grin

Beautifil Big Grin
Born Vanderbijlpark, moved 2 Sasolburg back 2 Vanderbijlpark, Vaalpark, Paarl, Holland, Vaalpark and now in Holland again. :cold:
Pages: 1 2 3