South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Nationwide Air
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I bought tickets for our trip to SA at the end of January for £450 return including taxes, thought it was a jolly good price ! Big Grin

Has anyone used this airline and if so comments would be appreciated ? Thanks !
Quote:Originally posted by pumba
I bought tickets for our trip to SA at the end of January for £450 return including taxes, thought it was a jolly good price ! Big Grin

They only started 3 weeks to a month ago Pumba.

I know a few of the pilot's. Know the aircraft as well. Same standard (if not better) than SAA / BA.

No problems and enjoy "home" ... hope you can breath and the temp's are down .. :eek:

Please could you give us the website or phone number, thanks!
Thanks for the info Flyingbok ! Big Grin

First time I'm going back in five years....so should be interesting. Going to introduce my honey to my family....should be even MORE interesting.

At those prices Nationwide should do pretty well here, thanks again for putting my mind at ease.
get into the website but once I put in all the details it gets stuck on the checking flights section.... I will just give them a ring tommorrow!
It seems to me as if one has to book from SA to here....how do you book return from UK to SA?
I booked online from UK to SA return without a problem, but I didn't use that site. I did a google search for fares and can't remember which website I used now.....but that wasn't an issue, paid in US Dollars as well.

I booked them when I was in the USA still and they do not do electronic tickets, they sent me paper tickets via fedex. Used an online booking service like gorilla.com who search all airlines for the best fares kinda thing.
I booked online from UK to SA return without a problem, but I didn't use that site. I did a google search for fares and can't remember which website I used now.....but that wasn't an issue, paid in US Dollars as well.
OK... but you did book a return flight with Nationwide from UK?
Quote:Originally posted by Joan
OK... but you did book a return flight with Nationwide from UK?

Yes Joan...from London to JHB return to London...no problem ! Big Grin
Yes Joan...from London to JHB return to London...no problem ! Big Grin
Thanks pumba!
If at some stage you recall how you booked it ( through Google) will you please let me know?
We are also going to SA on 23rd of January and the cheapest flight we could get was with Air France, which means a stop over at Charles de Gaulle.... and I do not understand a single word of French!
We go to SA once a year and at that price may even do it twice a year!Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3