South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: computer softwear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After about 8 years of waiting for a laptop I got one this week. I am truely excited about it. Somebody gave me a gift towards buying one. Now I am only looking for Microsoft Office 2003. Do any of you know of a place with a good deal on this or even have one that you are not using anymore that you want to sell or give away. So far I can get it on e-bay for between £50 - £100

:thx:
Thistle
Hi Thistle. Hope you don't mind I moved this post to this more suitable location.

I don't know where you can office cheap, but if you want to try something different (office compatible) you could join thousands of Microsoft expats and use OpenOffice which is Free, have a look here
Ade Wrote:Hi Thistle. Hope you don't mind I moved this post to this more suitable location.

I don't know where you can office cheap, but if you want to try something different (office compatible) you could join thousands of Microsoft expats and use OpenOffice which is Free, have a look here

Thats fine Ade I couldn't see the webside where to look
Hi,

Just move your mouse over where Ade wrote the word....here...

you should be able to open the website from there
thanks got it