Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
computer softwear
After about 8 years of waiting for a laptop I got one this week. I am truely excited about it. Somebody gave me a gift towards buying one. Now I am only looking for Microsoft Office 2003. Do any of you know of a place with a good deal on this or even have one that you are not using anymore that you want to sell or give away. So far I can get it on e-bay for between £50 - £100

:thx:
Thistle
Hi Thistle. Hope you don't mind I moved this post to this more suitable location.

I don't know where you can office cheap, but if you want to try something different (office compatible) you could join thousands of Microsoft expats and use OpenOffice which is Free, have a look here
Ade Wrote:Hi Thistle. Hope you don't mind I moved this post to this more suitable location.

I don't know where you can office cheap, but if you want to try something different (office compatible) you could join thousands of Microsoft expats and use OpenOffice which is Free, have a look here

Thats fine Ade I couldn't see the webside where to look
Hi,

Just move your mouse over where Ade wrote the word....here...

you should be able to open the website from there
Beans
thanks got it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Computer virus code cracked dudette 3 3,714 02-06-2006, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Joan
  Homemade computer Goldminer 3 3,910 14-04-2005, 06:26 AM
Last Post: Goldminer
  My computer just dies every now and then.. Joan 4 3,704 29-03-2004, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Joan
  SPYWARE ..... What exactly is it? How does it get on my computer? angelbabe 15 7,028 20-03-2004, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Mark
  A great new computer operating system TheDuck 0 5,097 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Computer after latest Windows XP update TheDuck 0 3,832 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: