South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: So people what will the next thriller be ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone interested in any other books. I know Fire Baby is one of the books on the list, alas I am having difficulty in obtaining this and would like to try something else sooooon.

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by nikkinaz
Anyone interested in any other books. I know Fire Baby is one of the books on the list, alas I am having difficulty in obtaining this and would like to try something else sooooon.

sorry doll i owe u a pm...but go ahead and pick another..Smile
I am keen to try a new author...anyone know of a good thriller????
Okay how about a Mary Higgins Clark -

I got one to read Moonlight becomes you...! She is a good author, or if you've read that then I could do another one of hers.

Synopsis
At a Manhattan party, fashion photographer Maggie Holloway is reunited unexpectedly with her former stepmother. Both women are thrilled to meet again, and quickly resume their friendship. But when Maggie arrives for dinner one evening at Nuala's home, she finds her dead. And stranger still, she learns that only days before her death, Nuala had changed her will, leaving everything to Maggie... The one condition is that Maggie occasionally visit an old friend, Greta Shipley, and it is when she accompanies Greta to visit Nuala's grave that she discovers something is badly wrong. When Greta also dies suddenly, of supposedly natural causes, Maggie's suspicions are only confirmed. What Maggie doesn't realize is that she, too, has become a target for the killer, and that each clue she uncovers brings her closer to a terrifying fate....

AND PEOPLE PLEASE REMEMBER THE LIBRARY THIS IS BRITAIN AND THEY ARE EXCELLENT.
This sounds good. I'll check it out at my library Smile

**Edit... And its good to see (via the net) that its on the shelf there Big Grin.**
That sounds good, Niks.

Nevermind the library, I will buy it, as I cannot read a book and not keep it afterwards Big Grin

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by dudette
This sounds good. I'll check it out at my library Smile

i was warned off our local library so i do not go there....Sad
I'm pleased to say our local library is very nice. Big Grin
So is ours and I am on my way there in about 30 mins !
Quote:Originally posted by nikkinaz
So is ours and I am on my way there in about 30 mins !

Let us know which one you are getting!
Pages: 1 2