South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Bcc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Originally posted by picanin
Is that Birchgrove in Cardiff? If so I am actually not far from you as I live in Llanedeyrn.

No Birchgrove Swansea. Just off junction 44 of the M4.
Thanks SS. The scan found 9 dataminers which have been removed.

Quote:Originally posted by seasider
Run adaware and try this. Before running the scan look at the top of the main window and you will see a Gear Icon, this is where you configure the settings. Click on that and then in the next window that pops up click on the "Scanning" tab. Under "Drives and Folders" put a check by "Scan within archives" and below that under "Memory and Registry" put a check by all the options there. Next click on the "Tweak" tab and under "Scanning engine" put a check by "Unload recognized processes during scanning". Under "Cleaning engine" put a check by "Automatically try to unregister objects prior to deletion" and "Let windows remove files in use at next reboot" then click "Proceed". Before you scan, look in the bottom right corner of the main window and click on "Check for updates now". Now you are ready to click 'start' and in the next window, make sure "Active in depth scanning" is checked then click "Next". When the scan is finished, let it fix everything it finds.
Reboot your computer.
Run adaware and try this. Before running the scan look at the top of the main window and you will see a Gear Icon, this is where you configure the settings. Click on that and then in the next window that pops up click on the "Scanning" tab. Under "Drives and Folders" put a check by "Scan within archives" and below that under "Memory and Registry" put a check by all the options there. Next click on the "Tweak" tab and under "Scanning engine" put a check by "Unload recognized processes during scanning". Under "Cleaning engine" put a check by "Automatically try to unregister objects prior to deletion" and "Let windows remove files in use at next reboot" then click "Proceed". Before you scan, look in the bottom right corner of the main window and click on "Check for updates now". Now you are ready to click 'start' and in the next window, make sure "Active in depth scanning" is checked then click "Next". When the scan is finished, let it fix everything it finds.
Reboot your computer.

Seasider, thank you for this information. I just went into my Adaware & did all the things you mentioned above. Am always willing to learn more & am grateful for any advice. Thanks again.
Smile
This is the url of the site I mentioned.
http://castlecops.com/index.php

Thanks Seasider!

Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3