South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: 5 People you meet in Heaven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This book is by the same author as Tuesdays with Morrie. As with Tuesdays with Morrie I was absolutely riveted from the beginning to the end. It's not a very thick book so it was one of those that I finished in sitting.

The book is about an old man who died and he then meets 5 people in heaven who explains his life to him. Really really very good.
Although I have not read this book personally, I have read many reviews in which it comes highly recommended!

I read Tuesday's with Morrie, so I guess this one will be just as good.:thumbs:

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Surita
This book is by the same author as Tuesdays with Morrie. As with Tuesdays with Morrie I was absolutely riveted from the beginning to the end. It's not a very thick book so it was one of those that I finished in sitting.

The book is about an old man who died and he then meets 5 people in heaven who explains his life to him. Really really very good.

sounds good Surita..:thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by Surita

this sounds great ! i am due to visit a bookstore so i shall look out for it !