Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 People you meet in Heaven
This book is by the same author as Tuesdays with Morrie. As with Tuesdays with Morrie I was absolutely riveted from the beginning to the end. It's not a very thick book so it was one of those that I finished in sitting.

The book is about an old man who died and he then meets 5 people in heaven who explains his life to him. Really really very good.
I still love chocolate.
Although I have not read this book personally, I have read many reviews in which it comes highly recommended!

I read Tuesday's with Morrie, so I guess this one will be just as good.:thumbs:
[Image: bookswap_sig.gif]

The more that you read,
the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. Dr. Seuss

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr Seuss-
Quote:Originally posted by Surita
This book is by the same author as Tuesdays with Morrie. As with Tuesdays with Morrie I was absolutely riveted from the beginning to the end. It's not a very thick book so it was one of those that I finished in sitting.

The book is about an old man who died and he then meets 5 people in heaven who explains his life to him. Really really very good.

sounds good Surita..:thumbs:
Quote:Originally posted by Surita

this sounds great ! i am due to visit a bookstore so i shall look out for it !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Countries,cultures, people and Books nikkinaz 6 4,700 14-05-2004, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Icecub
  So people what will the next thriller be ? nikkinaz 18 7,998 02-04-2004, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Pampered